Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New War Video (FB)

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    My point is cherry wasn't that great and FB dps is not good either that why she deals low damage on jesus. How many amp jesus has doesn't make him any tankier.
    BTW I don't think cherry had more gear than jesus. (in term of alz).
    hooooly sh*t good point, is that why she usd'ed her way to the top AND chose to spend her usd on the wrong things???

My point is cherry wasn't that great and FB dps is not good either that why she deals low damage on jesus. How many amp jesus has doesn't make him any tankier.
    BTW I don't think cherry had more gear than jesus. (in term of alz).
    For what it's worth, I agree that FB has one of the worst DPS out of the classes when it comes to PvP. Cherry was just an easy example to pick out since people hype him up quite a bit and he was around when it wasn't 10+ people in frame. However, it is abundantly clear from that video no one was hitting anywhere near 5k.

Double amp pieces for highest is PRICY and at least double amp of each piece is alot already
    Assuming it's 9b; 6x9 =54b from scrolls ALONE
    Cherry may or may not have the 42/8 blade in the video but doesn't mean he isn't out gearing every other fb

Jesus is using what empty/mcr forc at best with a 40 cdi/80mp helm for armor (with ext 3/4 and 4/4 on boot) and you're telling me that's more pricy than double amp pieces? uhhh
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    I meant she only had like 2 scroll amp.
    The thing about damage is that it become a lot stronger when you "break" your opponent "defense" (it hard to explain it clearly and please don't take the word in "" literally).
    I believe with 100 bil I can make a WI hit you 5k or more with aofc. (i think your gear is about that much)

I believe with 100 bil I can make a WI hit you 5k or more with aofc. (i think your gear is about that much)
    please provide a breakdown of what you hope to achieve with 100b.

I meant she only had like 2 scroll amp.
    The thing about damage is that it become a lot stronger when you "break" your opponent "defense" (it hard to explain it clearly and please don't take the word in "" literally).
    My skepticism aside, you're saying it would take 100b put into the highest PvP damage class to do 5k (with short) to someone with 70-80b put into one of the squishiest classes.

Shadow Titanium
    I said 100b because I think your set is about 100b, it is just an estimated, who can be correct about these stuff.... (i heard that you have 8/40 FC weapon and belt 15 and ext 4 stuffs, I thought they should add up to 100b).
    The difference between a WA or FS and FB in defense is not that much (the real difference is HP not from def). I believe if I do 5k on your FB, i would do like 4k5 on WA or FS with your gear.

Enso's fs was WAY more tanky than the fb and that's without the 15 guard. I don't think you'll even scratch it.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

I said 100b because I think your set is about 100b, it is just an estimated, who can be correct about these stuff.... (i heard that you have 8/40 FC weapon and belt 15 and ext 4 stuffs, I thought they should add up to 100b).
    The difference between a WA or FS and FB in defense is not that much (the real difference is HP not from def). I believe if I do 5k on your FB, i would do like 4k5 on WA or FS with your gear.
    k...way to avoid the question

I told you the cost. The person who can be correct is the person who spent the alz. What you heard is false.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast