Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

Thread: New War Video (FB)

  1. #11
    SIGMetal Enso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Am not trying to play for score. If score was my goal then yes i'd stick to my aoe's. Trying to kill someone by spamming aoe's isn't going to do that unless i outgeared them by a lot which i don't. High hp absorb and hp limit is not going to save you from 5 guys teaming up on you unless you have the defence and resist crit dmg to back it up. HR 20 is not sufficient alone. These days everyone is walking around with +15 forcy weapon and a lot with amp sloted gear.

    Ive noticed a huge difference from say 4-5 months ago in dps compared to now. Before I was much less geared and could withstand an entire root. Now I'm more geared and die almost instantly. Ive adapted my gameplay to people's dps. So yes, i do run a lot because im very well aware of 1 root = death. In the end I'm contributing to my nation. 1 person distracting a group of people worth it? Think a lot of people would agree it is.

    What are you doing in war? Farming? I like farmers, we need them and i get to do what I like because of them which is defend but you guys dont do anything special. Anyone can do it.
    If you're dying in one root, you shouldn't be engaging in that situation to start with.

    To really be effective defending you have to either make the opponents hit *you*, or kill them outright. I think it's clear you don't wipe out waves, so your only remaining option is to make caps hit you instead of the guard. But when they do that, you run within a few seconds.

    Look at this. Before other people showed up, notice how all five procs are hitting me (and debuffing, which I notice you rarely get if at all). Those 30 seconds, three of them wasted 20% of their BM3 time and 2/3 of the FB blew their root. Not only that, but I got my team to come kill them because I knew I wouldn't do enough damage on my own. When I backed out, it was after 50 seconds of constantly taking damage.

    Or here. Within one combo they were all either dead or low enough the wizards could pick them off, and they had done a whopping 3k damage to me as well as wasting a panic cry.

    Or here. Are you really sure one root is one kill for everyone? How many procs do you think are there? I count eleven or twelve. After the root hits, only two or three are actually hitting the guard. Not to mention pretty much every debuff in the book except for panic cry. At the end of the first root, my HP is somewhere around 45-50k.

    Notice how technical ability is essentially of zero importance.

    If you can't do things like that, it's very likely defending is not an effective strategy for contributing to your nation. If it's just what you like best and that's why you do it, that's fine.

  2. #12
    Shadow Titanium Delayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    LOLKAY
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    BTW if you got something better then post it. Been a while since anyone's posted anything fun to watch. Think last few videos that were decent were enso's, xi's, romps, and turco. Yea.. your name isn't up there... shocker.
    ...
    All I see here is an attempt to make weekly videos and potentially monetize your channel with minimal views, fade combos and black borders.

    oh wait, you're showcasing the game after all. Keep it up.
    Cabal is eternal. -GM Ballade
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

    Farewell,

  3. #13
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    ...
    All I see here is an attempt to make weekly videos and potentially monetize your channel with minimal views, fade combos and black borders.

    oh wait, you're showcasing the game after all. Keep it up.
    Cabal is eternal. -GM Ballade
    What am i going to make my 2 dollars and 50 cents every year lol.

  4. #14
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    When attacking in a big pack of enemies he starts to do fillers and HP downs on 1 guy only. Whenever he tries to do 3 big AoEs, his combo stops because of lag and Downs from enemies. The guy is good at running away.
    Fun fact, some HP absorb and high limit per hit, can make AoE heavy combos make you last longer when surrounded.




    Np i got you bro.

  5. #15
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    If you're dying in one root, you shouldn't be engaging in that situation to start with.

    To really be effective defending you have to either make the opponents hit *you*, or kill them outright. I think it's clear you don't wipe out waves, so your only remaining option is to make caps hit you instead of the guard. But when they do that, you run within a few seconds.

    Look at this. Before other people showed up, notice how all five procs are hitting me (and debuffing, which I notice you rarely get if at all). Those 30 seconds, three of them wasted 20% of their BM3 time and 2/3 of the FB blew their root. Not only that, but I got my team to come kill them because I knew I wouldn't do enough damage on my own. When I backed out, it was after 50 seconds of constantly taking damage.

    Or here. Within one combo they were all either dead or low enough the wizards could pick them off, and they had done a whopping 3k damage to me as well as wasting a panic cry.

    Or here. Are you really sure one root is one kill for everyone? How many procs do you think are there? I count eleven or twelve. After the root hits, only two or three are actually hitting the guard. Not to mention pretty much every debuff in the book except for panic cry. At the end of the first root, my HP is somewhere around 45-50k.

    Notice how technical ability is essentially of zero importance.

    If you can't do things like that, it's very likely defending is not an effective strategy for contributing to your nation. If it's just what you like best and that's why you do it, that's fine.
    Didn't say for everyone. Was obviously speaking of myself. Also the roots don;t ALWAYS kill me. Sometimes they don't even have a FB pushing with them which makes my defending a lot easier.

    Any time off the guard is dps wasted. If i can manage to get them to concentrate on me for 10-20 seconds then thats worth defending for. My defending isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be. Pretty obnoxious when it comes to it.

  6. #16
    Shadow Titanium Delayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    LOLKAY
    Posts
    214
    This thread made me become autistic. I'm out. I can only count to potato :C
    Last edited by Delayed; 08-23-2015 at 01:38 PM.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

    Farewell,

  7. #17
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    This thread made me become autistic. I'm out. I can only count to potato :C
    I farm like you bro, i'm pro too.

    Did i get my synergies wrong?

  8. #18
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    266
    BTW a lot of innovators showed signs of autism including albert einstein.

  9. #19
    SIGMetal Enso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Didn't say for everyone. Was obviously speaking of myself. Also the roots don;t ALWAYS kill me. Sometimes they don't even have a FB pushing with them which makes my defending a lot easier.

    Any time off the guard is dps wasted. If i can manage to get them to concentrate on me for 10-20 seconds then thats worth defending for. My defending isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be. Pretty obnoxious when it comes to it.
    Ten seconds really isn't worth it. You spend 20-30 seconds moving there, then 20-30 seconds moving back to being useful. So in total you're actually spending 50-70 seconds to spend ten of theirs. I've seen how fast your HP drops when you're fighting people who actually matter.

    I'm all for you enjoying yourself and doing what is fun for you in war. But don't try and flatter yourself by thinking it's the most useful thing for you to be doing.

  10. #20
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Ten seconds really isn't worth it. You spend 20-30 seconds moving there, then 20-30 seconds moving back to being useful. So in total you're actually spending 50-70 seconds to spend ten of theirs. I've seen how fast your HP drops when you're fighting people who actually matter.

    I'm all for you enjoying yourself and doing what is fun for you in war. But don't try and flatter yourself by thinking it's the most useful thing for you to be doing.
    even 10 seconds is worth it. Lets assume there are 6 people hitting guard and lets assume they are each hitting 8k each. You do the math. Thats a lot of damage wasted for 10-20 seconds.

    I'm being logical you just refuse to accept you are wrong. Its who you are and thats fine i don't care what you think because I know what i'm doing. Not here to change your opinion. Its just that to me. Everything that is said i take into consideration but if you get over your ego and really think about it u'll realize it is productive and it does benefit the nation. It's all about being smart and knowing when to defend and when to farm. Apparently not many people understand the technical aspect of war.

    Want to make it clear that everything you guys say i take into consideration even if it's against what i believe to be right. I'm not full of myself like a lot of you guys are. Stay open minded about things people suggest and in fact love the suggestions even if a lot of them are people just flaming.. cough cough derale or delay or w/e da fak ur name is lmao!
    Last edited by MhyCheese; 08-23-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •