Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Voucher price

obviousy voucher price up cause they bring wonder bag back, good prizes

Shadow Titanium
    In Vietnam, they earn like 20USD per day man, so idk if getting 10 USD or farm 150m is easier. Cabal is full of Vietnamese btw

Shadow Titanium
    http://cabal.playpark.vn/
    They have their own server. And I don't think they use USD to buy vouchers.

Well school started and instead of buying vouchers, they need to pay for books and save that lunch money. Also, during the 1st day, to pick up their Agendas and class schedule, they made 3 to 4 friends along the way. They are probably instant messaging with an insane amount of emojis, on how some of the girls are looking hot this year.

On the other side, tons of young lads regret not making any GF during summer. So all that voucher money will go toward alcohol, lottery tickets and tobacco products.

Then comes halloween, and people get their credit card ready.

Dr. Pots Ph.D in skipping class Applied Procrastination Sc.
    Last edited by Delayed; 08-30-2015 at 11:05 AM.
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    Well school started and instead of buying vouchers, they need to pay for books and save that lunch money. Also, during the 1st day, to pick up their Agendas and class schedule, they made 3 to 4 friends along the way. They are probably instant messaging with an insane amount of emojis, on how some of the girls are looking hot this year.

On the other side, tons of young lads regret not making any GF during summer. So all that voucher money will go toward alcohol, lottery tickets and tobacco products.

Then comes halloween, and people get their credit card ready.

Dr. Pots Ph.D in skipping class Applied Procrastination Sc.

Lol wtf pots?hahaha You were the best member i've ever recruited man. i mean that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Lol wtf pots?hahaha You were the best member i've ever recruited man. i mean that!
    Oh no wonder he's such an idiot like you. You are an idiot that recruits other idiots. AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by VisualClutch View Post
    Oh no wonder he's such an idiot like you. You are an idiot that recruits other idiots. AWESOME!
    You can say all you want.

Me and Dawk play the game at least, unlike you, you just have nowhere to browse on the net, between your 30 minutes daily sessions of Club Penguin.

Farewell,

Quote Originally Posted by Delayed View Post
    You can say all you want.

Me and Dawk play the game at least, unlike you, you just have nowhere to browse on the net, between your 30 minutes daily sessions of Club Penguin.
    I never mentioned something about playing, I said you and your buddy are a bunch of idiots and your post simply proves it. Just because I get on forum every once in a while does not mean I do not play the game, oh wait.. You are stuck with this mentality... You think everyone on forums except yourself and your buddy Dawk, don't play the game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by VisualClutch View Post
    I never mentioned something about playing, I said you and your buddy are a bunch of idiots and your post simply proves it. Just because I get on forum every once in a while does not mean I do not play the game, oh wait.. You are stuck with this mentality... You think everyone on forums except yourself and your buddy Dawk, don't play the game at all.
    ay chill xDDD

Club Penguin is a great game, you can play it it's okay.

Proof:

Farewell,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast