Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: New account

Question New account

I'd like to play cabal again. It's been years since I played but I don't mind starting from the beginning again. Only problem... All of my emails are flagged as spam. Made a few new email adderesses.. still flag as spam.. do you have something against yahoo, gmail or live?

Titanium
    Jus remove them from the spam folder, easy as that.

The account creation flags my e-mail addresses as spam mail addresses and that means that I can't even complete the account creation. Even brand new e-mail addresses that I've just created. On top of that I can't contact support to create a ticket because... I need to create an account before I can do that. The only reason I can post anything on the forums is fb access... when it's working...

No help there what so ever... and if I want to make a ticket... "please login or register first"

Insanity!

bug them on their facebook page

Done that too. No reply. It's been a few weeks already and I've sent a few messages about the same problem. I'm at the point of just stopping trying and giving up. It used to be a fun game a few years ago... if it's this difficult to get back on it... not worth it. Wanted to give it one more go tho since I used to enjoy playing it..

Any chance of getting any help to this problem? Or should I just stop trying?