Has anyone experienced this bug before? The bug is that sometimes I can't click on anythings and can't use hp nor mp potions. This is very annoying and affects my game play a lot (die when fighting boss/in war due to not being able to use hp potions), but it only happens once every 5-10mins, I also can't put stuff into my inventory, can't pick up item/switching my gear, using warp nor hp potion and extracting stuff (click on but nothing happens) both in war and dungeons/fields.

Also it seems like I cannot check personal shop whenever this problem happens as well
Cabal(150913-0630-Ver423-0000).jpg

This only happens on one of my characters, even other characters on the same account don't have this problem. I've also created a different account and this bug did not occur no matter how long I played on it. I've tried to reset the settings to default and reinstalled the game but it did not solve the problem. I've already submitted a ticket a while ago but they said there is nothing wrong with my account and blamed it on latency even though I mentioned that it only happened on 1 character. I had to play with this bug for months and it got worse after every maintenance (i.e the bug happens more frequently). I included some videos bellow showing the problem.