Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unresponsive bug

Angry Unresponsive bug

Has anyone experienced this bug before? The bug is that sometimes I can't click on anythings and can't use hp nor mp potions. This is very annoying and affects my game play a lot (die when fighting boss/in war due to not being able to use hp potions), but it only happens once every 5-10mins, I also can't put stuff into my inventory, can't pick up item/switching my gear, using warp nor hp potion and extracting stuff (click on but nothing happens) both in war and dungeons/fields.

Also it seems like I cannot check personal shop whenever this problem happens as well
    Cabal(150913-0630-Ver423-0000).jpg

This only happens on one of my characters, even other characters on the same account don't have this problem. I've also created a different account and this bug did not occur no matter how long I played on it. I've tried to reset the settings to default and reinstalled the game but it did not solve the problem. I've already submitted a ticket a while ago but they said there is nothing wrong with my account and blamed it on latency even though I mentioned that it only happened on 1 character. I had to play with this bug for months and it got worse after every maintenance (i.e the bug happens more frequently). I included some videos bellow showing the problem.

These lazy ass gms wont even read my ticket properly and I dont think they even looked at the videos. They keep answering my tickets like a robot saying there is nothing wrong about this. Please help if anyone else experienced the same problem

good luck, gms are kind oblivious when it comes to answering technical issues like this. i assume they simply look at your ping status, see that it's orange and will auto reply that it's latency issues.

Maybe he/she has no clue how to fix this

Greetings!

For gameplay tips and opinions of other players, please visit our forums at the following link: http://forum.cabal.com/forum.php

Fostering a helpful, knowledgeable community is an important priority for the CABAL Online team! Our forums are currently the best place to discuss and learn about all of the incredibly varied aspects of CABAL Online!

Thank you, and have fun!

Sincerely,
    GM SnakeByte

Titanium
    The feel when you're the first person who founded Apple

Just noticed that even the automatic mp doesnt work. Why is this happening to me and why it is only on 1 character >.<

Shadow Titanium
    na alot of this happens to me, its p garbage. Died alot cause i couldn't heal or run away lol

Their suggestion was to transfer my character onto another account.

Greetings,

We can confirm that is nothing wrong with your account, however if you feel that for some reason your gameplay experience is not the same with this account an another account, we do offer account transfers in our item shop that allows you to move characters to different accounts.

Regards,
    GM SnakeByte
    Just had to put up with the stupid and outdated transfer system for more than an hour trying again and again. The bugged character was not transferable at all while all the other characters on my account worked just fine. Screenshots are included bellow

Bugged character
    Capture01.jpg
    Normal one
    Capture02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    Their suggestion was to transfer my character onto another account.

Just had to put up with the stupid and outdated transfer system for more than an hour trying again and again. The bugged character was not transferable at all while all the other characters on my account worked just fine. Screenshots are included bellow

Bugged character
    Capture01.jpg
    Normal one
    Capture02.jpg
    if you have an item in pw5 inventory it gives you that error

<Insert solutions 1-4>
    Last edited by doomer123; 09-15-2015 at 09:08 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Ah just check the pw5 again. I had it cleaned out before transferring but because of this bug, one of the items that I removed was still in the pw5 inventory. I'm pretty sure that I had everything removed before transferring.

It seems to go away after the transfer but isn't it weird having problem like this and I actually have to pay to get it fixed by myself?

Just transferred the character back to my old account cos I have a lotta merit on there and the problem came back. 8 vouchers wasted
    Last edited by ddnquang; 09-16-2015 at 09:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast