your pathetic...

Cool so you knew the 27 people in Venus before merge. Really only known FAs I actually heard about was Et, Fiery rip hunny, stomp abd dearcha. Zero mentions of Zero. I won't even address the bs of an accusation that I have to pretend to be anyone or anything else to get gear or me even massaging you. You almost made me spin around in my chair with amusement. And newsflash if you have to explain why you are relevant then btch you are NOT! I can easily name one particular FA who spammed dungeons and still rock osm. Well you know who you are *prasie* but overlooked bc they didn't have a sponsor or pimp. I really don't understand how your friend put up with you. A$$holes enjoys other a$$holes company.

Please get your life and quit trying to make a name off of mine. Your response was cute I gotta give you that. It really was. But I'm about to start my day killing 5mins of my time just for you. But advice why don't you go click on your favorite website let's say walmart then you click careers then "apply" because sitting in your ass btching at me is not helping nana pay those bills.

#pathetic #bumass #WTFdoYouTakeMefor