Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds would like to know

Videos out. You can find it on his YouTube channel - Dawk Awkinz. Not bad just lame girly bg music. Dawk I expected better taste of music
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

HAHAHA, hey my songs were at the end!! But yeah.. that video wasnt supposed to be up YET!!
    You leaked!!

I remade it with diff music. The new video should be up in 2 hours Tops.

Be patient yall dang

Good hide it and change the music. Fkin Katy Perry song when you playing a male character? The fk is wrong wid u
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Good hide it and change the music. Fkin Katy Perry song when you playing a male character? The fk is wrong wid u
    xDDDDD those are cass's songs.

I didn't want to make it all about me.

It worked out perfectly cuz... first part of the video she is kicking my ass, so all of her songs fit. But 2nd part is where I go ham on her. So thats where my songs kick in. Its a perfect video, because it's all in order of how it went down...she was undefeated for like the first 4 fights, then i go on to finish it off.

I like how she jumps the gun in the beginning. Just straight up shoots me to start it off.

Video isn't worth waiting for imo. 37 minutes full of so called 1080p when it's 480p with an annoying color changing effect and as others have mentioned, strange taste in music. It's 2015, who hides their bar then continue to attempt and right click their skills?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but as I was skipping through the video and watching a few seconds here and there, I didn't see anything that stood out. Constant z spamming, dashing into walls, futile combo plays. Range sword skill>random magic skill>dash out in combo still within FA range>debuff>break? Like what. You can do better =(

I love the turn out of this thread btw and highly surprised that it is not closed by now for how many times its been derailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Video isn't worth waiting for imo. 37 minutes full of so called 1080p when it's 480p with an annoying color changing effect and as others have mentioned, strange taste in music. It's 2015, who hides their bar then continue to attempt and right click their skills?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but as I was skipping through the video and watching a few seconds here and there, I didn't see anything that stood out. Constant z spamming, dashing into walls, futile combo plays. Range sword skill>random magic skill>dash out in combo still within FA range>debuff>break? Like what. You can do better =(

I love the turn out of this thread btw and highly surprised that it is not closed by now for how many times its been derailed.
    well obv,u think im not that good . But what about cass? lol was she any good? More feedback plz =b

also.. i didnt mean to say the video was in 1080.. i said to watch it in 1080 cuz i think it looks better q.q idk...
    multiple times i said I'm not a movie maker lol.

and i have uploaded a video without the color effect ^^
    Last edited by Lord Kronius; 11-04-2015 at 01:51 PM.

also throughout the video i kept getting the "loading" thing q.q idk wut was up.

Fyi: Alz selling and buying for real money is illegal and ends up with a ban. Please refrain from it. Play the game like a pro! No shortcuts!

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Wotan View Post
    Fyi: Alz selling and buying for real money is illegal and ends up with a ban. Please refrain from it. Play the game like a pro! No shortcuts!
    Fyi: im giving the alz free.
    Living life, peace out!

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast