Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds would like to know

And @nuve yeah I know =/ lol

=] yeah i know i can become better and i will, in time..

I got some interesting upgrading to be doing ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    =] yeah i know i can become better and i will, in time..

I got some interesting upgrading to be doing ^^
    cool cool

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    cool cool
    Maybe if you would log in sometimes to help dawk bc you know I don't listen to you sometimes.. I just atk lol

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Okay, Rafa was nice enough to request that Dawk and myself make a freestyle video and whoever wins gets 30b. Half of the people posting are either trying to get in on it or critizing so it seems (if you feel I'm not directing this message to you then keep on reading and move around) but I don't really mind the constructive criticism but some are doing it to be a$$ holes who are seriously coming off as haters also. Whether you liked the video or not it was still Rafa's decision. He still felt that dawk still deserved it which he does since he fulfilled his request. Dawk and myself had fun which we always have done when pk/piping each other. Not saying it couldn't have been better. So ofc all of you opinions are cute abd maybe even considered about the video. But if dawk, Rafa(mainly), and myself liked the video all of your comments are irrelevant.
    You need to chill. This has been an interesting thread because one person decided to give his alz on a bet. For us retired, we could care less about who wins it or not. If you can't handle these feedbacks then dont create threads like these. This is a forum board and of all people, you should know how the boards work. You think you have a lot of haters? Lmao you're thread is nothing compared to most of mines. Learn how to f.ck back or stop with the publicity stunt.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    You need to chill. This has been an interesting thread because one person decided to give his alz on a bet. For us retired, we could care less about who wins it or not. If you can't handle these feedbacks then dont create threads like these. This is a forum board and of all people, you should know how the boards work. You think you have a lot of haters? Lmao you're thread is nothing compared to most of mines. Learn how to f.ck back or stop with the publicity stunt.
    This reply was a publicity stunt because apparently you felt as if I was talking to you the person who I was people who I was directing it at didn't even reply. so now I am talking to you Miavii since you feel left out. If you could have read I said I didn't mind the constructive criticism but there were others just commenting to be a$$ holes. If it wasn't you Mia then you can simply st.f.u

Kk Hun.

Just say F.uck you Miavii. No need for longer paragraphs. >.>
    Just sayin, creating a thread on a different forum account seemed like a publicity stunt to me.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 11-06-2015 at 06:06 AM.

Just say F.uck you Miavii. No need for longer paragraphs. >.>
    Just sayin, creating a thread on a different forum account seemed like a publicity stunt to me.
    I'm not to that point yet... All of your btchy comments lately I've been letting you slide. And here is this bs again. I'm not the one who created this thread. But if you could accuse me of knowing who it is then that's a different story.

P.s te first paragraph wasn't even for YOU. But that craving for attention just takes over you. I should known but then again.. Well.
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 11-06-2015 at 08:33 AM.

Uuhuh, right. Well good thread nevertheless

Uuhuh, right. Well good thread nevertheless
    Whatever Miavii

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast