Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds would like to know

won't lie, I tried using z like the first 2 matches

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    well obv,u think im not that good . But what about cass? lol was she any good? More feedback plz =b
    you both need to work on mouse retarget not freaking z/party.
    also i would of liked more freestyle in pvp so theres no healing (imo thats what real freestyle is),why in the name of god would you use round cut or w/e its name at 8:21 o.0 i dont wanan judge but mind explaining? idk if skills have changed sicne last time i was a fb lol
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    won't lie, I tried using z like the first 2 matches
    Pretty normal for a pk freestyle. Would have been more interesting to watch if you guys did PvP freestyles without being in a party. Too late now though as I think the both of you are quite busy since it already took this long just to get a video posted :c\

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    also i would of liked more freestyle in pvp so theres no healing (imo thats what real freestyle is),why in the name of god would you use round cut or w/e its name at 8:21 o.0 i dont wanan judge but mind explaining? idk if skills have changed sicne last time i was a fb lol
    He probably wanted to use a filler skill even though you can loop force assault>force slash>impact stab indefinitely now. Honestly don't see why he would use other skills such as round cut, lances, cannons, etc.

Shadow Titanium
    interesting video

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    I hit the wrong button ^^ i use round cut as a final hit skill.. so its on my bars.

Force Impact.

https://youtu.be/CAXRQqJVhhk

heres the video without color

spam z and party retarg okay wtf and dawk clicking skills? -_-

Lemme point out everything wrong for you guys to help you feel
    Dawk: using root at bad times, pressure him and when hes about to run away then root him. debuffing in combo before you go to your enemy is just a waste of 1 combo, just debuff --> fade back then confront. Only way you're gonna kill an fa is burst dps or they'll run away and heal hl --> sod --> burst dmg kill
    Cass: just terrible healing in combo didnt exist using mobs to dash away in combo and using range didn't exist, root + aos didn't exist lol you wonder why I call you bad

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Lemme point out everything wrong for you guys to help you feel
    Dawk: using root at bad times, pressure him and when hes about to run away then root him. debuffing in combo before you go to your enemy is just a waste of 1 combo, just debuff --> fade back then confront. Only way you're gonna kill an fa is burst dps or they'll run away and heal hl --> sod --> burst dmg kill
    Cass: just terrible healing in combo didnt exist using mobs to dash away in combo and using range didn't exist, root + aos didn't exist lol you wonder why I call you bad
    let me write this down =D..thanks!

But hey , dont judge me on the first 15mins of this video... i was plyng like crap,

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast