Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds would like to know

Destiny on Xbone anyone? i been doing hard mode kings fall NO PROBLEM

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    It don't matter what u play. As long as u have teh ps4 to chat with me. It's always good to reunite with old gaming friends through things like that. But anyway I just wanna address a couple of things Rene. First your guild, do you feel the support because I feel like some are working against you. If I find out the majority of seireitei is fkin with u. I will do my best to pull you out and fight back, don't stay if u feel the same. Second, don't take anything personal in the forums. If zero calls u a dude then tell him u got the balls. Lastly, you and zero are FA's by heart, just like me, Han and the other ones. Know that I will not take sides, so don't hate me for admitting he's one of the best FA's.
    Still no ps4 I don't even have my ps3 Ash has it. I'm pretty sure its just being used for hulu or Netflix. I left Sei a few months ago. Some think i's because of Manbear but he himself should be able to cosign that I have thought about leaving or just quitting cabal a long time ago. He just prolonged that when we were friends. I can honestly count my friends who I can really call my friends and not "cabal coworkers' there. I'll still say this again though, ever since members like Jath, Shadow, Kobi, Dranzer, Ely, and my list will go on Sei is not the same for me.... but I barely play so I just moved my FA to my old guild and log in from time to time. What they do I have no association with. I don't hate you because you say zero is the best FA. I just don't agree and I might roll my eyes at you and say klol okay! Didn't see anything that stood out. I would say you or Cathy not just because we were friends but the things I seen him do you 2 did also while we all rocked osm/shadow titanium.. Dungeons? IDK... But maybe you can clear this up. Because I don't even think he knows why himself and he doesn't give a straight answers. Why is he so fixated on me? LOL, it's like he switched over night. I do recall how we all use to pk and freestyle friendly convos and no drama not to mention I barely hung around him I was mostly with Cloud, Karl or Cathy & Johnny. So I'm just curious again is to why the over night btch swing and then the audacity to call me two faced. How many insults does it take for before I hurt his feeling online? IF you don't know lets just move on and let him feel good being a eThug. okay I had to throw in the ethug thing its a habit now to throw in an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    Destiny on Xbone anyone? i been doing hard mode kings fall NO PROBLEM
    I don't even know why you brought up XB...You KNOW XB is lame! *So is the cowboys*

Couldn't resist. I'm Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Still no ps4 I don't even have my ps3 Ash has it. I'm pretty sure its just being used for hulu or Netflix. I left Sei a few months ago. Some think i's because of Manbear but he himself should be able to cosign that I have thought about leaving or just quitting cabal a long time ago. He just prolonged that when we were friends. I can honestly count my friends who I can really call my friends and not "cabal coworkers' there. I'll still say this again though, ever since members like Jath, Shadow, Kobi, Dranzer, Ely, and my list will go on Sei is not the same for me.... but I barely play so I just moved my FA to my old guild and log in from time to time. What they do I have no association with. I don't hate you because you say zero is the best FA. I just don't agree and I might roll my eyes at you and say klol okay! Didn't see anything that stood out. I would say you or Cathy not just because we were friends but the things I seen him do you 2 did also while we all rocked osm/shadow titanium.. Dungeons? IDK... But maybe you can clear this up. Because I don't even think he knows why himself and he doesn't give a straight answers. Why is he so fixated on me? LOL, it's like he switched over night. I do recall how we all use to pk and freestyle friendly convos and no drama not to mention I barely hung around him I was mostly with Cloud, Karl or Cathy & Johnny. So I'm just curious again is to why the over night btch swing and then the audacity to call me two faced. How many insults does it take for before I hurt his feeling online? IF you don't know lets just move on and let him feel good being a eThug. okay I had to throw in the ethug thing its a habit now to throw in an insult.

I don't even know why you brought up XB...You KNOW XB is lame! *So is the cowboys*

Couldn't resist. I'm Sorry!
    I outgeared you and you got salty end of story. Btw try changing up how you talk on soorite, notice how 2 people corrected you and your alt about "your". Also some commas are needed when you talk lol, so obvious it's you. You built like obelisk the tormentor irl chill lul. Deny all you want but when I played I was top scoring in war, best in mission battle and freestyle, even my fellow terrorist hash agreed. P.S People said I hacked because I clapped aruba in osm/stit pce
    Last edited by Lulu; 10-25-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I outgeared you and you got salty end of story. Btw try changing up how you talk on soorite, notice how 2 people corrected you and your alt about "your". Also some commas are needed when you talk lol, so obvious it's you. You built like obelisk the tormentor irl chill lul. Deny all you want but when I played I was top scoring in war, best in mission battle and freestyle, even my fellow terrorist hash agreed. P.S People said I hacked because I clapped aruba in osm/stit pce
    I never cared of what you had zero. Regardless I still freestyled with you. Do you know how many people who had/has better gear than me but out of all I became salty with you? Get outta here with that. Must have been something deeper. And still nothing special to me sorry. Unless you would have pulled a Celija move and take Bringer when you were 181 then maybe.. But did you forget when caught you and the guy who robbed your gears build for you then you line it up and pewpew..

But anyways zero I'm so sorry for the pain I put you through and i excuse your raging bytch fits about me. You can continue to be a fan of mine but at some point you just gotta let it all go. Like this. Pce

Destiny Ps4? I'm a Hard Mode fan! With proof. Hah!
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Cabal is poop. Skill on Cabal is poop. Gear on Cabal is poop. Scores/ranking/anything related to trying to say you're "great" on Cabal is poop.

Also Destiny is poop. Play FFXIV okay.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Destiny Ps4? I'm a Hard Mode fan! With proof. Hah!
    Destiny xbone, i have only gotten the 313 sniper, 316 ghost so far off the hard, havent passed the sisters

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Bro, just cause you got gear doesn't make you a good player.

Let me correct your logic.

"gear > skill"

I'm not complaining, about people spending USD but come on man.. dont talk shet about the people who don't. I'ts pathetic.

Fixing grammar for the grammar warriors*
    Yes you outgear 99% of the people but that doesn't make them garbage. You just got the USD to waste or maybe you dont, maybe you just prefer to spend your life spendings on a game thats nearly dead. Who knows.

Get off your high horse , dude. You aren't nothing special.

People ride your dik cuz uve got the gear but lets be honest, ur garbage.
    Please explain the tirade of your words above.... Nowhere in my 4 lined comment do I make any reference to my game play, my gear, USD, or a horse. I made a troll comment to Doomer... end of story. I talk to quite a few spartans on a regular basis. I hold no ill will of them, as there are just like all of us, trying to enjoy a little time playing a game siting at a computer. Make whatever you want of it, but you will never hear me say that I am the best, or ever have been. Sorry, you feel the need to create drama... but don't make shiet up. Your jealousy and immaturity wont get you far.....
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Why even talk, when your skills on a fa are the same as lightone on a blader = absent. The reason Cabal didn't die as fast as it should of was solely due to the small community, look at everyone befriending or hating each other. Lol and freestyle, I truly haven't witnessed anyone that is simply amazing or too pro. Yea, I've seen decent freestylers but nothing an average player could come up with, with a decent net speed and fps. Also don't wazte tyme correcting my gramar miztakes because I never intended to play cabal to learn engrish. Why act so great, when its your gear that covers up your weak gameplay. I was never intimidated, I just laughed when I freestyled you on Train and you called backup cause you couldn't face me 1 v 1. Nice bringer title. I don't think your a bad guy, you raise a family and everything which I have deep respect for, but your in over your head if you think you were the best FA lol. I'll remember you as the best geared FA for sure, but skillwise most players I witnessed quit and went to other private servers cause they hated farming or players like Tenrai who lost interest in the game.
    Wow, the forums are just filled of idiots wanting to see things that aren't there. Read my previous post, as it can also be applied to your lengthy rant. On a side note, I haven't free styled anyone in well over a year since no one does it anymore. And I don't care enough about dying in a pvp to ever call for back up. Not once have I needed it. Hate all you want, your words are just pixels on a screen. It amuses me that some people want to see things that just aren't there.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    I never cared of what you had zero. Regardless I still freestyled with you. Do you know how many people who had/has better gear than me but out of all I became salty with you? Get outta here with that. Must have been something deeper. And still nothing special to me sorry. Unless you would have pulled a Celija move and take Bringer when you were 181 then maybe.. But did you forget when caught you and the guy who robbed your gears build for you then you line it up and pewpew..

But anyways zero I'm so sorry for the pain I put you through and i excuse your raging bytch fits about me. You can continue to be a fan of mine but at some point you just gotta let it all go. Like this. Pce
    You're my pet, you're the one who keeps bringing me up silly ape

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast