Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds would like to know

Just pointing out the obvious. You could've played better
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    closed the video after taylor swift + party retargetting
    aww wtf BR! i put in the Discrip. that her songs were first. listen to soemthing else and watch it lmao...

u dont have ot pay attention to my gameplay... watch hers and make comments about hers if mine is so bad q.q

13:39
    Dawkinz: see ur out of sp
    Cass: -quickly uses fury pot- no it's not lol. . . smooth

Anyways, my two cents on critiquing. Only watched a few minutes here and there so grain of salt.
    Dawk: Needs more practice. Party retargetting >_>. Possibly bar rearrangements so you don't have to right click your important skills/debuffs often. Get rid of those silly magic spells on your bars, the cringe when you started your combos with a magic skill when cass was like 2 range away. Repeated mistakes, Cass is clearly mf resistant even with delvl and mf.

Cass: Hard to critique since the video is not from your POV; can't tell if party retargetting. Remembered nothing other than running to heal when hp was low, something you would see in a freestyle pk from your typical FA, not that it's bad but just gets boring to watch. More reason why this should have been a pvp freestyle instead. Some good calls on using GD at the right times. Don't understand early usage of SS, maybe if you were up against an fs or even a warrior, that would seem like a logical choice to break through their defense but on a fb, cannons should suffice. Also, maybe if your base was high, cannons would be a viable option on fs or warriors.

All in all, I would say this could have served as a glorified practice "Legendary Cass VS Super Saiyan Dawkinz" pls. Again, would have been better/interesting to watch without the pt retargetting and pvp freestyle instead of pk.

Aight, they both got their alz and i hope they make good use of it(specially dawk since he got most of it)
    Enjoy while you can and have fun, rafa out for the last time
    Living life, peace out!

^that's very cool of you to do something like that. Gl to future endeavors
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

damn thanks bro!!!

Thank you Tea!

Thanks again for choosing us and giving us an opportunity, although we need work.
    Bye Rafa enjoy life

Can't believe this was real, definitely not worth for what was shown lol. Oh well, not my alz. Good luck in your future endeavors, Rafa. And congrats to the winners.

damnit dawkinz, do i have to come back and teach you tips and tricks bro???
    party retargeting, get rid of that bad habit. do what i did, completely took off z target off my cabal controls, and pvp freestyled with no party, as well as did dungeons without z target, trust me it works.
    turn auto attack off
    because you're fighting an FA, open up with SOD, because of its range and cdr down debuff
    and the biggest thing i try to tell everyone, do not make your moves readable, you have to pretend you're not in combo, when you really are, never just stand in one spot.
    Cass has a tendency of going for big hits while out of combo, thats when you capitalize, u chill out of combo till she slips and breaks then u move in with SOD.

And another thing, please bro, master the art of pvp freestyle, when you become a retarget master, you'll never need to use mobs, try not to use them.

btw send me a pic of your bar, i wanna see your dps bar and big skill bar. you should also be switching between those, depending on the situation, never just have a "set" combo for everything. i know you can be better bro

in terms of cass's gameplay, she already knows what i would tell her lol.
    Last edited by Corvettezr1; 11-05-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Okay, Rafa was nice enough to request that Dawk and myself make a freestyle video and whoever wins gets 30b. Half of the people posting are either trying to get in on it or critizing so it seems (if you feel I'm not directing this message to you then keep on reading and move around) but I don't really mind the constructive criticism but some are doing it to be a$$ holes who are seriously coming off as haters also. Whether you liked the video or not it was still Rafa's decision. He still felt that dawk still deserved it which he does since he fulfilled his request. Dawk and myself had fun which we always have done when pk/piping each other. Not saying it couldn't have been better. So ofc all of you opinions are cute abd maybe even considered about the video. But if dawk, Rafa(mainly), and myself liked the video all of your comments are irrelevant.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast