Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds would like to know

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    I've seen you log in when I played don't lie
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    No, han quit ages ago bro. He doesnt play any more either. Are the people you named, like all girls or wut?
    Why da eff you two still play this
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Why da eff you two still play this
    hilarious joke, neither cloud nor I play
    :>
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Soorite = Cassey hes the only dude that is competitive over FAs and still mentions me after years lmao

"ruin my fun" lmao.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Okay o

Which cass are you talking about?

Please put away your little e p away zero. I haven't even played cabal in....... 2 months now and I'm only talking to you which I'm starting to think your illiterate or someone who is reading this to you is leaving stuff out... IDC what you and whoever that thinks sorite is me and I was never in Competition with any FA so don't flatter yourself. And if I was, you wouldn't been in that category LaRazz would have been. It was basically his FA that you let get get repoed. I'm not shocked if its one of your fanboys. But anyways stop stirring stuff and realize YOUR DONE WITH CABAL or vice versa. Your not even relevant but you seriously pull stunts just so I reply to you... Grow up k.

MM MM MMM MMM MMMMMMMM
    -grabs a bucket of chicken wings.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Please put away your little e p away zero. I haven't even played cabal in....... 2 months now and I'm only talking to you which I'm starting to think your illiterate or someone who is reading this to you is leaving stuff out... IDC what you and whoever that thinks sorite is me and I was never in Competition with any FA so don't flatter yourself. And if I was, you wouldn't been in that category LaRazz would have been. It was basically his FA that you let get get repoed. I'm not shocked if its one of your fanboys. But anyways stop stirring stuff and realize YOUR DONE WITH CABAL or vice versa. Your not even relevant but you seriously pull stunts just so I reply to you... Grow up k.
    Hell yeah! Preach!
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    Well dam

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    No, han quit ages ago bro. He doesnt play any more either. Are the people you named, like all girls or wut?
    WTF

Cloud dude do you still play?

Cass didn't even tell me hey instead cunt want to call me a fanboy of zero.

Cloud, The people I named was during the global merge. Other than Cassey and Cathy you and your friend zero already said they are guys. Me myself I don't really believe it and you were pretty thirsty at one point like mind blown thirsty and we all know how some guys switch up when she's just not into you. When I say my name you all would sh1t yourself omfg.

Was known as a reseller, 500+ runs of every dungeon,did war a lot and people considered me best FA. It's cute how wearing an eof8 from merc to venus gets you 1bil and that's only 1 example
    You got your gears from pretending to be a girl apparently I'm relevant enough for you to message me on my inbox after months LOL

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast