Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds would like to know

your pathetic...

Cool so you knew the 27 people in Venus before merge. Really only known FAs I actually heard about was Et, Fiery rip hunny, stomp abd dearcha. Zero mentions of Zero. I won't even address the bs of an accusation that I have to pretend to be anyone or anything else to get gear or me even massaging you. You almost made me spin around in my chair with amusement. And newsflash if you have to explain why you are relevant then btch you are NOT! I can easily name one particular FA who spammed dungeons and still rock osm. Well you know who you are *prasie* but overlooked bc they didn't have a sponsor or pimp. I really don't understand how your friend put up with you. A$$holes enjoys other a$$holes company.

Please get your life and quit trying to make a name off of mine. Your response was cute I gotta give you that. It really was. But I'm about to start my day killing 5mins of my time just for you. But advice why don't you go click on your favorite website let's say walmart then you click careers then "apply" because sitting in your ass btching at me is not helping nana pay those bills.

#pathetic #bumass #WTFdoYouTakeMefor

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    But advice why don't you go click on your favorite website let's say walmart then you click careers then "apply"
    LOL WTF xDDDD
    Thas fkd ^, my frinds mom works at walmart and shes p cool.

=D
    Last edited by Lord Kronius; 10-23-2015 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Optional

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    your pathetic...

Cool so you knew the 27 people in Venus before merge. Really only known FAs I actually heard about was Et, Fiery rip hunny, stomp abd dearcha. Zero mentions of Zero. I won't even address the bs of an accusation that I have to pretend to be anyone or anything else to get gear or me even massaging you. You almost made me spin around in my chair with amusement. And newsflash if you have to explain why you are relevant then btch you are NOT! I can easily name one particular FA who spammed dungeons and still rock osm. Well you know who you are *prasie* but overlooked bc they didn't have a sponsor or pimp. I really don't understand how your friend put up with you. A$$holes enjoys other a$$holes company.

Please get your life and quit trying to make a name off of mine. Your response was cute I gotta give you that. It really was. But I'm about to start my day killing 5mins of my time just for you. But advice why don't you go click on your favorite website let's say walmart then you click careers then "apply" because sitting in your ass btching at me is not helping nana pay those bills.

#pathetic #bumass #WTFdoYouTakeMefor
    You're a dude, you make alts to try to trash talk and peace! keep trying to lie about your gender online

Oh and I've seen gorillas that are more feminine than you silly ape

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    You're a dude, you make alts to try to trash talk and peace! keep trying to lie about your gender online
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Oh and I've seen gorillas that are more feminine than you silly ape
    ouch my last post had to sting. Now I'm being compared to a gorilla. *sadface* How will I go on. Oh wait... You know gorillas now? Know wonder why your in here trying to beat your chest as if it phases me.

Know what walmart is to damn good for you. Just apply at Target. Omg Lulu your like being so disrespectful right now, go to your nana's guest room and think about some better comebacks. Because your just not ready.

you're*

I quit because Lulu quit and no more borrowing gears from him.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Oh and I've heard of Precizion back in the days from Venus. He was d talk yo!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I quit because Lulu quit and no more borrowing gears from him.
    You just loved borrowing didn't you.

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    Who is Lord Kronus?

Omg I thought for sure Cassey would respond before you (that's my booo)
    But your a legendary FA also. And u.s treasury? Is that your way of saying you receive SSI or some type of benefit? Don't be like zero taking money out of gram's check.
    You're*

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast