Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Corrupted Files in Data Folder

Trainee

Corrupted Files in Data Folder

Yesterday during maintenance I opened the client and it began downloading new files. But am getting Corrupted or Missing File messages. I'm not the only one, some are posting on Cabal Facebook that they have this problem also. I have now submitted 4 tickets and get the same messages. Sorry for this problem but you need to:
    1. Uninstall and delete all CABAL client files and folders.
    2. Check your internet connection stability.
    3. Turn off any applications and programs.
    4. Clear your web browser caches and cookies.
    5. Turn off your firewall and anti-virus.
    6. Visit http://cabal.estgames.com/en/Download
    7. Download and install the CABAL Client.
    8. Run as administrator.
    This does not work. Others have shared some files from their Data folder, but I'm still getting the same errors. Please seriously look into this problem to discern why it occurred, why some users have the problem & others don't, and find a solution for us. This is not something we caused, and it's not an individual problem. And PLEASE do NOT close this thread and tell us it is fixed or has been resolved.

I have the same problem after I checked files because the game would freeze like every 20 minuets to an hour was unplayable. cabalfile.jpg

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ENO1986 View Post
    I have the same problem after I checked files because the game would freeze like every 20 minuets to an hour was unplayable. cabalfile.jpg
    Question for you about the freezing. Was it an Xigncode error? Do you have Windows 8 or 10? I don't know if the Checkfiles was a problem, but I did it too.
    Last edited by Briannan; 11-06-2015 at 01:58 AM.

I have Windows 7, but the freezing started occurring after maintenance as well the freezing happened the most in war it would happen at least a couple of times each time I went.

I'm having this error too with xigncod3. Keeps dcing me and saying im a haxxor!

Titanium
    well i had that freezing issue too. so, i decided to check file this morning and now it keep say file not found or corrupt! i've been uninstall, clean driver n shyt then reinstall it all day but nothing work Zzz... Always have problem after m/a >.>"

im havin the same problem when i open cabal , its becamine white screen and then i get some missin file error , no matter how much i dowanlod cabal new clinet it still not wrokin and i still get the same issue if someone know how to fix it write that here