Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Client Problems

Client Problems

I've downloaded the client several times already (Full Client), every time I double-click to install, I get an error, "Corrupt File, please re-download".

Downloaded from here:
    http://www.cabal.com//DownLoad/Client

So I read the other download, the patch. I can use the old OGC client and patch it using that file and I can update...

I tried that and it says that "the update is bigger than the full client, would I like to install the full client instead?" Alright. I hit yes, nothing happens, so I go to the download page again and download the full client. Try to run it, says its "Setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program". So now I run the OGC client again and instead of yes to download the full client, I hit no, which would be to download the updates? No go, still says to download full client and exits.

Any help on what could be wrong??

I really would like to play this game again, since there are *new* owners. I forgot my password to my old account so I won't get it back, plus I want to be a new class.

Try downloading the installer with a different browser. If you use any type of download splitter / accelerator try turning that off as well.
    Wiccaan - Force Shielder - Lv102 (Retired) [Transcender/Transcender]
    atom0s - Blader - Lv1xx - Currently Playing [Transcender/Transcender]
    Venus Server - No guild.
    Cabal Wiki bureaucrat/sysop. (Join and help out!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccaan View Post
    Try downloading the installer with a different browser. If you use any type of download splitter / accelerator try turning that off as well.
    WOW, nice. Yeah I used FF before and it didn't work. Just used IE and it worked!

Thank you very much!

how to turn it off? i have the same problem here.. update files are larger than full client. i dont know what to do.. help me pls. i want to play cabal again..

Quote Originally Posted by Classic7 View Post
    WOW, nice. Yeah I used FF before and it didn't work. Just used IE and it worked!

Thank you very much!
    google chrome > all
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose