Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Now i cant play, Whats wrong with this game?

Trainee

Angry Now i cant play, Whats wrong with this game?

This morning i was playing perfectly with issue or problems. tonight i decided to play cabal for a while b4 bed and guess what? tons of erros corrupt data, xingncode.log problems, malicious files or programs detected....

seriously a new thing happens every maintenance, which are supposed to fix the game and keep it in a good peace.

Bravo!

Does any1 here know how to fix this ? thx u
    Last edited by j0yes; 11-07-2015 at 03:01 PM.

What's with the influx of these technical issue threads when the GMs are aware of the issue and has an announcement up on the launcher, main website, and even the forums here. Making 10000000 threads of the same issue won't get it fixed faster. I'm pretty sure the people in charge of troubleshooting do not work on weekends so you'll have to be patient until the upcoming week. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't hurt to ask, but you should have seen plenty of similar threads in the TECHNICAL ISSUES section and have been able to read the responses to get a general idea of what's going on. And again, you could have just read the announcements.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the Xigncode error. We have now released a patch that will automatically fix your launcher. It’s a pretty simple fix: all you have to do is log out and re start your CABAL Online launcher, which will cause the update to be downloaded and applied.

Please allow the patch to complete and proceed with logging in. If you experience any issues after patching your client, please don’t hesitate to contact us again and remember to attach a screenshot to better troubleshoot!

Thank you and welcome back!

Regards,
    [GM] Lluvia

Shadow Titanium
    Nothing has changed. I don't understand how you guys can keep saying it's been fixed when it really hasn't.