Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fight club

  1. #1
    Osmium Lord Kronius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tierra Gloriosa
    Posts
    878

    Thumbs up Fight club

    Usually we like to keep this a SEI thing only, but this weekend i'm offering it to the whole cabal community!


    Fight Club, by Sei's definition is an Event that brings together the Freestylers of the Cabal community.

    It is a chance for those who are not freestyle savvy, to get a little more experience in, and most importantly, to just have some fun.

    It will be hosted in CH12 Desert Scream SUNDAY, at 6PM(cabaltime) right after Memoria Chrysos!,
    I will do some recording on my potato cam.

    Plz I ask that this event is not turned into just challenging me lol. I will accept challenges, but I would like to see more people participate instead of just watch me clobber ppl left and right. I will be giving tips if you would like some advice.

    *videos will be uploaded to youtube and posted here on the forums and on cabal players facebook group. If you're not a member I highly suggest joining the group!

    this week for Fight Club,

    I will host the event again! Mainly because i love fight club.
    for SUNDAY, at 6PM(cabaltime) right after
    Memoria Chrysos!

    Lets get a big group together!! CH12 DESERT SCREAM!
    Thanks!


    -Officer Dawkinz of Squad Poppinz Seireitei

  2. #2
    Shadow Titanium ToasterStrudel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Usually we like to keep this a SEI thing only, but this weekend i'm offering it to the whole cabal community!


    Fight Club, by Sei's definition is an Event that brings together the Freestylers of the Cabal community.

    It is a chance for those who are not freestyle savvy, to get a little more experience in, and most importantly, to just have some fun.

    It will be hosted in CH12 Desert Scream SUNDAY, at 6PM(cabaltime) right after Memoria Chrysos!,
    I will do some recording on my potato cam.

    Plz I ask that this event is not turned into just challenging me lol. I will accept challenges, but I would like to see more people participate instead of just watch me clobber ppl left and right. I will be giving tips if you would like some advice.

    *videos will be uploaded to youtube and posted here on the forums and on cabal players facebook group. If you're not a member I highly suggest joining the group!

    this week for Fight Club,

    I will host the event again! Mainly because i love fight club.
    for SUNDAY, at 6PM(cabaltime) right after
    Memoria Chrysos!

    Lets get a big group together!! CH12 DESERT SCREAM!
    Thanks!


    -Officer Dawkinz of Squad Poppinz Seireitei
    be in a party with the person your "freestyling" with ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

  3. #3
    Osmium Lord Kronius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tierra Gloriosa
    Posts
    878
    ****HUGE UPDATE****

    Retired Veteran, BurningRaven will be making a guest appearance!!

    along with possible other Cabal Legends, such as champ ROMP and Senpai Manbear!
    Come out and get some SS's with some of your favorite Sei members!!

    #HYPE

  4. #4
    Forcium CandiCoatted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where your not :D
    Posts
    2,514
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    be in a party with the person your "freestyling" with ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    You're


  5. #5
    Shadow Titanium ToasterStrudel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    467
    o sry didnt no there was difference between your and you're

  6. #6
    Forcium CandiCoatted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where your not :D
    Posts
    2,514
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    o sry didnt no there was difference between your and you're
    O sry I forgot that's just going over your head.


  7. #7
    Shadow Titanium ToasterStrudel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    467
    omg your so right how do you know me so well

  8. #8
    Cabal s2pid
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

  9. #9
    Osmium Lord Kronius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tierra Gloriosa
    Posts
    878
    I can't believe you guys stood me up like that!

    No one showed up! not even my own guildies! Q_Q

    except one FS of Sei.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    I can't believe you guys stood me up like that!

    No one showed up! not even my own guildies! Q_Q

    except one FS of Sei.
    not even BR lol?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •