Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Costume Epic Reset Scroll

Costume Epic Reset Scroll

Costume Epic Reset Scroll, Has anyone used this yet? What is it for? Based on the name, I'd guess that it resets all the options in slots but i wonder why one would buy this instead of the costume safety kit for much cheaper and better since it saves all the options

it's placed right next to the bike reset scroll (which removes or 'resets' the 'epic' craft of a bike) in the cash shop for a reason

wut?? We have epic craft for costumes now??

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    I cannot wait until i come back to na and drop couple Gs.... or can i?
    wtf bruh you still alive, thought your yellow ass was in korea .

"Good times friends."

Current Status: RETIRED

Contact: Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/forchoon, Email: [email protected]

i came back for the holidays

suprisingly in korea, i dont really play any new mmorpg... life after cabal...

i do casually play moba called vainglory on my tablet tho

i came back for the holidays

suprisingly in korea, i dont really play any new mmorpg... life after cabal...

i do casually play moba called vainglory on my tablet tho
    LOL, man that's cool how your back for the holidays. I'm done with mmorpgs lol, only been playing some dota, tf2, and osu man. I've been pretty busy with my classes now and since i'm also behind in credits and changing my major to pharmacy i'm gonna be in school for a while. I don't really mind the grind haha, now me and my gf are in the same major. I don't think you use facebook anymore though so haven't messaged you there if I'm not mistaken. Just hop in mumble sometime. I do plan on going to korea sometime with my gf either this year or next year. Anyways I don't check forums much so contact me from another source ma friend.

"Good times friends."

Current Status: RETIRED

Contact: Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/forchoon, Email: [email protected]

haha, have fun with the pcat if you're going pharmacy.

i shut down facebook since moving to korea, i spend too much time on it and i have a baby boy coming my way too :v

you should try vainglory on a tablet or smartphone tho, its really fun and not that time consuming.

Titanium
    I cannot wait until i come back to na and drop couple Gs.... or can i?
    You have time ? Come come , have some fun :P