Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Fb retarget bm 2

Red face Fb retarget bm 2

I really need help on how to retarget bm 2 of fb. Can some one teach me how it works basic control and what key to change for effecient way.can some one send ss of their config ..also need help on how to configure keys on this mouse thank you

mouse.jpg

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
    I really need help on how to retarget bm 2 of fb. Can some one teach me how it works basic control and what key to change for effecient way.can some one send ss of their config ..also need help on how to configure keys on this mouse thank you

mouse.jpg
    I can teach you.

Message me in game on T0ShirO

could have youtube'd or google'd this

it's called retarget for a reason. you change or switch targets at the point where you want to stop attacking. people generally use the "esc" key to deselect your target then select your target again or the "`" key right next to 1 to select your own character (will have to configure that yourself) then select your target again

if you can set up a macro on your fancy mouse (ie naga razor), you can do auto retarget by:

1. turn off auto attack
    2. set macro to hit attack
    3. set macro to hit the key for targeting yourself
    4. macro to click on pointer
    5. set macro to hit attack

no delays on any step

works for every class that can retarget, including blader.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKOxfVgKEEM

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    could have youtube'd or google'd this

it's called retarget for a reason. you change or switch targets at the point where you want to stop attacking. people generally use the "esc" key to deselect your target then select your target again or the "`" key right next to 1 to select your own character (will have to configure that yourself) then select your target again
    First hit retarget on FB is garbage dps. Best dps is either 2nd hit or 3rd hit (it varies based on your build).

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    if you can set up a macro on your fancy mouse (ie naga razor), you can do auto retarget by:

1. turn off auto attack
    2. set macro to hit attack
    3. set macro to hit the key for targeting yourself
    4. macro to click on pointer
    5. set macro to hit attack

no delays on any step

works for every class that can retarget, including blader.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKOxfVgKEEM
    Disabling auto attack makes your attacks go much slower than with auto attack due to lag delay. Also making a macro for FB bm2 has got to be the laziest thing I've ever heard of. It's so easy to do manually.

Shadow Titanium
    Those posts were made in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Those posts were made in 2015
    For some reason they were showing as new for me. Didn't pay attention to the dates. However I still see countless FB's in war using first hit retarget on mobs, makes me cringe.