Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS is the most nerfed/useless class

FS is the most nerfed/useless class

Been playing FS since the very start. I also have other class chars (except GL). Never in the history of FS has it been this weak, especially in NW. There was a time FS can equalize things with a single crit, which is the only real equalizer it has. Now it is nerfed so bad that even it's once vaunted CD is weak and it's once top defense is useless. AOD is useless, reduces it to a punching bag that a BL can crack easily. Other classes have better overall defense. How can you damage a BL when you can't hit it? FA has tons of evasion as well and heals fast. Same with WI, with the added bonus that it basically stuns you forever and blinks away. WA regens fast and probably has the highest overall defense as well. FB has evasion and basically just debuffs, roots you to get out of trouble. Not familiar with GL yet. FS has no defense against debuffs, healing is horrible. Unless you have really good gear, damage is pitiful in any BM. BM1 + aura has higher damage when used with the 3 top skills compared to bm2 and bm3 with aura. Cabal should rebalance everything since everything is so skewed against FS. The same thing happened to BL a few years ago where it was so badly nerfed, BL players quit left and right.
    [IMG]C:\Users\opongmainpcx\Pictures\whor.jpeg[/IMG]

Titanium
    Well, if you're playing top tier...everyone is geared up now so you can't expect to keep up with them in the gerneric gears. Also...don't FS have surpress?

I wish classes made for tanking and support did more tanking and support. You need to reconsider your build
    Last edited by doomer123; 12-10-2015 at 09:11 AM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    I wish classes made for tanking and support did more tanking and support. You need to reconsider your build
    Well, I have been playing this FS since Feb. 1, 2008, which is the FIRST day Cabal US officially opened. The FS in the past is the ultimate tanking class ( I don't know about support, other classes have always been better at this). This is because the way STATS affect the class. STR in FS before gave more def than WA; now it only gives damage reduction and because WA has way more STR in stats, it actually has more damage reduction. Damage has been nerfed a lot; after a major update in 2012 ( I think), FS players noticed they can't even crack an egg while critting.
    I know a lot of players are better geared but I'm talking about classes that are geared equally. Nowadays, with EQUAL gear, FB can actually tank better than FS. FA can even tank better with evasion and heal. Blader, you know how it is when you start comboing on them and discover you are just missing. WA, better damage redux, Knock down, and massive regen.

"u r bad"

Very constructive and insightful. Thanks for your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by v1mp View Post
    Well, if you're playing top tier...everyone is geared up now so you can't expect to keep up with them in the gerneric gears. Also...don't FS have surpress?
    BM2 suppress buys you time, delays them. Or annoy your opponents. My gear is not that generic, but I'm talking about if classes are equally geared.

KKona

"omg omg im a tank class with lower dmg than dmg dealers" #FSCrap #Nerf #Crymeariver.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rb View Post
    "omg omg im a tank class with lower dmg than dmg dealers" #FSCrap #Nerf #Crymeariver.jpg
    If you know your CABAL history, FS used to have the highest spike damage of any class. So your supposedly smug, smart-ass comment just makes you ...clueless.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast