Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS is the most nerfed/useless class

You're correct in that at one point in CABAL history, FS had the highest spike damage. Not sure whatever happened to that, probably had to do with the Rising Force update where everything was "rebalanced." However, you can't really blame the developers for such changes since a tank class is meant to tank, obviously.

However, where you've gone wrong is claiming that FS has 0 tanking capabilities and are completely useless. First of all, as others have said, it just might be because CABAL has progressed so far now that everyone is in epic gears so you stating that you are unable to tank says a lot about your gears or how you built your character (merit trees). Not sure how easy it is for BL to out damage AoD but there are ways to counter them when they pop AoF such as your charge suppression, or if they're not in combo, evasion pots. BL has immortality for 1x seconds? BLs typically use intuition when they're low on hp, perhaps you could time when you should suppress them with charge. FA has too much evasion? Combo. WI has stun lock and can blink away? Infinite stun, what? You're the only class that retained resist immunity while it got removed from every other class, use it. I'm pretty sure warriors do not have more overall defense than FS do. FB can tank more than FS? Lol, maybe in bm1, highly doubt it otherwise. Yes, they have root but there are so many ways to counter that now...honor 20, holy water pots, panda epaulet, etc. How about we talk about how FBs are nerfed and how completely useless their mana freeze is, even when coupled with Field of Enervation?

In terms of PvE (end game dungeons), FS are probably the most useful since they have Shadow Shield, BM2 Suppression and charge suppression.

Shadow Titanium
    man i had a 191 fs hr 14 with no rr gears i barely would die and still manage to score 900's its the most boring class ever! but i must admit their dps is low but still could hit people for 6-10 k with mb
    play fs better ull be fine the class is OP (tank wise)

Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    Well, I have been playing this FS since Feb. 1, 2008, which is the FIRST day Cabal US officially opened. The FS in the past is the ultimate tanking class ( I don't know about support, other classes have always been better at this). This is because the way STATS affect the class. STR in FS before gave more def than WA; now it only gives damage reduction and because WA has way more STR in stats, it actually has more damage reduction. Damage has been nerfed a lot; after a major update in 2012 ( I think), FS players noticed they can't even crack an egg while critting.
    I know a lot of players are better geared but I'm talking about classes that are geared equally. Nowadays, with EQUAL gear, FB can actually tank better than FS. FA can even tank better with evasion and heal. Blader, you know how it is when you start comboing on them and discover you are just missing. WA, better damage redux, Knock down, and massive regen.
    So what are you complaining about? There is no way a correctly built fs is going to tank better than fb/fa/wa LOL.

" Blader, you know how it is when you start comboing on them and discover you are just missing."
    lemme tell you this is only possible in intuition which is a short mmk

I'm not saying you're wrong in fs needing a buff (they kind of do need a damage buff) but they have good assets.
    Last edited by doomer123; 12-11-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    FS gear is so cheap now take that to your advantage. 20b FS should have superior stats than 20b FB, WI. The problem with FS is that when people start getting their HN20 and resist rate like cake now, FS can't crit which is why FS damage is weak now. You need to build more max rate as FS your rate should be like 70/75 or something. (I am WI and my max crit rate can be 68 with 2x 3 max rate gear and no max rate on bike so as FS you should have a lot more use max rate bike if your feel needed it is not bad as it seems)
    FS defense is still strong (I think you complaint about FS defense because FS doesn't have a way to run out and heal up like BL, FA does but your SS is pretty good and if you make use of AOD good enough you should not be dead) and your suppression is OP too.
    Overall, the market price auto adjust and make up for unbalance between classes and FS is still in a way better position than BL back then.

MeH I break their AoD with my FA back in the old days. Never really was a threat except for WULA and SeraVeritas. My least favorite class. I guess it really s haha
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Well the fact that there were FS that according to you "a threat" mean that FS were not bad

That goes with every class. It all comes down to how well you control them. And not a lot of FS here are that great sorry to say, a lot of great gears but only few FS have that explosive playstyle. So....w/e
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

"So what are you complaining about? There is no way a correctly built fs is going to tank better than fb/fa/wa LOL."

That's exactly my complaint. A correctly built 'tanking-class' cannot tank better than the classes you just mentioned.
    [IMG]C:\Users\opongmainpcx\Pictures\whor.jpeg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    FS gear is so cheap now take that to your advantage. 20b FS should have superior stats than 20b FB, WI. The problem with FS is that when people start getting their HN20 and resist rate like cake now, FS can't crit which is why FS damage is weak now. You need to build more max rate as FS your rate should be like 70/75 or something. (I am WI and my max crit rate can be 68 with 2x 3 max rate gear and no max rate on bike so as FS you should have a lot more use max rate bike if your feel needed it is not bad as it seems)
    FS defense is still strong (I think you complaint about FS defense because FS doesn't have a way to run out and heal up like BL, FA does but your SS is pretty good and if you make use of AOD good enough you should not be dead) and your suppression is OP too.
    Overall, the market price auto adjust and make up for unbalance between classes and FS is still in a way better position than BL back then.
    It's just not about the base stats, it's about the overall package of gear, attack skills, debuffs, buffs, shorts in a class. A WI has low def/HP but when you add up the healing, stuns/damage, etc..a WI ends up EFFECTIVE having more def and HP. Same applies to FB, by the time he finishes debuffing you, you end up several levels lower, cannot move, much lower def, etc. An FB has more effective def than an FS.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    That goes with every class. It all comes down to how well you control them. And not a lot of FS here are that great sorry to say, a lot of great gears but only few FS have that explosive playstyle. So....w/e
    That's what makes an FS 'explosive' in the past, that spike damage. It's gone now and the only way you can be 'explosive' nowadays is to have epic gears. If you don't have the gears, the only way you can really score high in NW is to die as many times as possible, lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast