Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My account has been hacked(URGENT)

Shadow Titanium

Exclamation My account has been hacked(URGENT)

GM can you somehow freeze the account from being used until we can figure this out.

Someone has changed all my information. I can' t send tickets cause i can't log in.

IGN: T0ShirO

I will make a new account so that i can send tickets but i know thats a process. Please stop anyone from using it until then, would appreciate it.
    Last edited by MhyCheese; 12-18-2015 at 07:06 AM.

that's unfortunate, i hope gms give you special treatment. sad to see the only fb on cabal na that has skill get hacked : |

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post

Account name is: cheesefome
    I don't think this is the best idea ever.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    I don't think this is the best idea ever.
    It's my only option to save my stuff. Not like he doesn't have the password already. Also this is my best bet atm.

Only thing stopping him from logging in is the sub code. He can't log into the account yet but he can brute force it in a matter of hours. Just hope the GM see this before he does.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    that's unfortunate, i hope gms give you special treatment. sad to see the only fb on cabal na that has skill get hacked : |
    Thanks, really hope so to. Ive put in nothing but hard work into that account, haven't spent a dime till this day.

Recorded my stuff so i have plenty of evidence that it belongs to me and the stuff on the account. Not sure if that matters.

please do clarify something though (despite how obvious the answer is already) have you shared information with anyone? if so, even information about what your secret answer is in order to change the email? if your email is still linked to that account, can't you just do forget id/pw

Shadow Titanium
    please do clarify something though (despite how obvious the answer is already) have you shared information with anyone? if so, even information about what your secret answer is in order to change the email? if your email is still linked to that account, can't you just do forget id/pw
    No, I don't trust a soul with my stuff. Ive seen so many people get scammed and i always advice against it because when people get mad they tend to do things out of the norm.

I tried that but keep getting "

"Something's Wrong!

Error - 500
    This page does not exist or an unknown error has occurred! "

Tried it on multiple computers to see if maybe he had blocked my connection but it seems to be coming from the servers end.

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3zbya7bc.jpg <-- is the screen shot of the error that appears when i try recovering my password.
    Last edited by MhyCheese; 12-17-2015 at 12:58 PM.

just tried the forget password and mine says the same thing, its probably the server's end. when you try forget id, is your email still linked to your id? in any case, if the hacker has already continued to transfer your character to a different account, good luck is all i can say

Shadow Titanium
    just tried the forget password and mine says the same thing, its probably the server's end. when you try forget id, is your email still linked to your id? in any case, if the hacker has already continued to transfer your character to a different account, good luck is all i can say
    Ye atm it still is. Only thing stopping me from saving my account is the server lol. Isn't that a bummer. Could save myself if the server worked properly.

Better to send a ticket to the customer support right now. and ask for a email change imo. since the are offering it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast