Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: i think we all agree that this event is AMAZING, right?

Shadow Titanium
    Here is how thing work.
    The USD spenders are those that already got all their stuff from these type of event. And EST does not want to upset them. By slowing down the others (people that does not pay) EST keep the USD spender happy because they can still 1 vs 10.
    If everyone get their hand on 32 amp stuff, it is when cabal die

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Non of this even matters. Just look at the amount of views this has and the amount of replies. People have realized that no matter what we do GM don't care.
    sadly true, game is overrun by hackers. not saying no one can run through abandoned city efficiently but just look at all the random palladium gears, 14 amp arch, pw5, etc. that these random levels are selling on alternative accounts. same thing as when awakening fi was released and all these random archridium gear popped up. kind of wished people wouldn't buy these hacked gears but no1 is stopping them

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    The question is why are you guys still playing then?
    Maybe the same reason you keep returning to forums...
    savage af

Maybe the same reason you keep returning to forums...
    Like what? If Cass finally got better in the game (no one would stay for that) or if SooRite is gonna start naming insignificant FA's? I dont think so...

Anyway, if you are going to complain about how the game is run by the GM's then I don't see any point of staying.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 12-19-2015 at 08:41 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Like what? If Cass finally got better in the game (no one would stay for that) or if SooRite is gonna start naming insignificant FA's? I dont think so...

Anyway, if you are going to complain about how the game is run by the GM's then I don't see any point of staying.
    bringing up irralevant topics and names of irralevant people but since you have let me eaze your mind. many other "insignificant" fas and myself have always better than you. You're really just known for being a conniving bytch.. If we're just being real.

People complaining about gms.... Hmm, Are you new all of a sudden? As if you didn't see anyone post about a event they didn't like before. Then have the nerve to ask someone why they still play? Plz gtf outta here.

yeah..

Shadow Titanium

.. look, i respect the transgender community, so i support you for your decision

but i dont support trolls. so take that negative sht elsewhere

Downloading cabal to drop return stones on cass for this comment idc

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    .. look, i respect the transgender community, so i support you for your decision

but i dont support trolls. so take that negative sht elsewhere
    lololol

I don't support the Transgender community... whenever I see Bruce Jenner there's one person who pops in my head - Cass. Thanks to Lulu's post.

I'm not being negative towards the game, don't get it wrong all I'm simply saying is if you're all gonna whine about usd involved stuff or game favoring spenders then stop playing because there's nothing you can do or say to fix that.

bringing up irralevant topics and names of irralevant people but since you have let me eaze your mind. many other "insignificant" fas and myself have always better than you. You're really just known for being a conniving bytch.. If we're just being real.

People complaining about gms.... Hmm, Are you new all of a sudden? As if you didn't see anyone post about a event they didn't like before. Then have the nerve to ask someone why they still play? Plz gtf outta here.
    Ugh :O okay that's it. *bytch slaps

The thread itself is negative and so are most of the threads being created. The player base has been greatly reduced over the years as new games emerge but it is evident that we still have dedicated players loyal to stay this long and post in forum. Sad part is instead of posting things of what they're thankful of or what they see is nice about this game - things that keep them playing - they will complain and beat management instead, yeah beat those guys who try to figure out how to keep the activity. Do you guys realize that they are doing what they can to keep this game going so you can play?

Are you guys blind to the fact that everything you complain about here applies in the real world as well only this is just minor compared to usd milking companies out there who can really brainwash people to spend for sht. If it's so obvious that it's a failed attempt to make an event then why spend something for it like your time...or money

If you love this game that you still play it do you think bytchin about it's incompetence to guarantee customer satisfaction will help make it better? You're just driving more people away and making it worse than it already is. You're not really suppose to be playing a game you're not happy with. What's wrong with you all?
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 12-20-2015 at 06:22 AM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast