Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: i think we all agree that this event is AMAZING, right?

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    speculation to say whether or not it can be accredited to this thread
    but the point is that they must have some sort of immediate control over the game, considering that prior to the 116% drop rate application
    the drop rate of ornaments undeniably increased.

they heard our cries :')
    seems like cloud and i need to learn how to read :') though i don't see why you felt the need to state that to begin with. perhaps something was implied. nonetheless, enjoy your "increased drop rate"

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    Hey man, if you believe your drop rates increased because of this thread, hey more power to you rofl. But i can tell you, there have been thousands of threads like this one, and just because its this one doesnt mean they actually made a change to your liking, and if you believe they did, that is just naive as F

Edit: And ive heard this whole, USD buyer complaint for ages, hey i have complained about it myself, i decided that i cant compete with them so i did the appropriate approach and stopped playing. I dont sit around on forums all day complaining about that is out of my control, thats just rediculous

Lmao, 🐸☕️

There are better things than cabal,yall should move on and enjoy life while u can instead of spending hours infront of a screen lol
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    basically, you need you imagine a line of people waiting to try their luck at the same vending capsule vending machine. the more people try their luck, the more capsules with ornaments will come out because people are cycling out the empty capsules faster.
    So tonberry saying the same thing as valdoroth which mean that the more people farming does not increase the amount of ornament that each of them will get.
    Let say you have a 100 items list of 3 type of item, 30 ornament, 30 X, 40 Y. And when this list end, a similar list is generated. Since they are randomly generated they should be distributed fairly in order. So when there is 1 player farming, he will get 30 ornament by the end of list 1, the same amount of ornament will be obtained at the end of list 1 (30, 15 for each person) if 2 players are farming but since there are 2 players, they reach to the end of list 2 as fast as when 1 player farming so they would get 30 ornaments for each player.

In the end, the amount of ornaments that each player get is the same no matter how many players is farming. The thing that is different is the total ornament that the whole server get.
    About how HQ think about other server:

I agree that they doesn't even care about us, but it is weird that they would have to make all these event different for each server which is really crazy for them. They can just have each of these NA GMs submitting yul exchange event idea and they sort it out so they don't have to do it.
    Last edited by providen1990; 12-24-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Agree on Rafa's. Or play Call of Duty black ops 3! Accepting all challenges ps4!
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    Hey man, if you believe your drop rates increased because of this thread, hey more power to you rofl. But i can tell you, there have been thousands of threads like this one, and just because its this one doesnt mean they actually made a change to your liking, and if you believe they did, that is just naive as F

Edit: And ive heard this whole, USD buyer complaint for ages, hey i have complained about it myself, i decided that i cant compete with them so i did the appropriate approach and stopped playing. I dont sit around on forums all day complaining about that is out of my control, thats just rediculous
    ridiculous*

and apparently you do sit around on the forums all day looking for a way to establish yourself in some way or another. you dont even play cabal anymore and you're still combing through the "thousand of threads" with your godlike perspective that no one really cares about / is entirely irrelevant anymore.

besides that, i never said this thread was the reason. i said they heard OUR cry
    meaning, the cabal community.

if you still played, and you could weigh in on whether the drop rate changed PRIOR to the 116% drop rate increase (as the whole community has realized), i would care for your opinion. considering that you dont know what you're talking about, i'll consider you just a self-righteous forum hopper trying to establish yourself over the internet.

thanks for your time.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    seems like cloud and i need to learn how to read :') though i don't see why you felt the need to state that to begin with. perhaps something was implied. nonetheless, enjoy your "increased drop rate"
    when all else fails, resort to someone else's comments.

GG

Shadow Titanium
    i'm done here. i was expecting this seeing as the forum is where everyone feels the need to establish their masculinity(?), and prove that they know everything*********.

you guys win! congrats / merry christmas.

my only intention was to bring to attention the general consensus of the cabal community to the GMs. anything else is secondary at best.

thanks for all the self-righteousness though guys

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    if you still played, and you could weigh in on whether the drop rate changed PRIOR to the 116% drop rate increase (as the whole community has realized)
    cause one or two person agreeing (you and toshiro) equates to the whole community, thank sfor the self-righteousness

when all else fails, resort to fallacies

GG

thanks for your time.

I'm still the most viewed profile here. None of you bytches can beat my record and shut up Val don't even think about it! My presence on a thread means instant 1k+ views booooyaaaa
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 12-24-2015 at 06:20 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast