Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: i think we all agree that this event is AMAZING, right?

I guess!

You seem so bitter. Bytchy also but use of that.

Anyways.. Byeee!

It's kind of easy to push your limits though. You and 541 are almost the same level of troll vulnerability
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

damn this is so buttery
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

and i thought the drop rate discussion was intense

i guarantee you the drop rate bonus event is not because the community asked for it. every time there is an amp event, there is a drop rate bonus event that accompany it.

if the GMs really paid that much attention to the community, they would've long locked this thread. no active community where the game moderators/developers invest so much time would allow this thread to not be locked within 24 hours.

Titanium
    waste of time event , not worth it .

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    how can you precisely tell that drop rates were adjusted because "gms got the message?" drop rates are ultimately rng anyways, some runs you'll get more than your average, sometimes you'll get less

It's simple. Just play the game. I no life FI since event started. Every single run was less than 16 ornaments. A day or 2 after this was created and people nagging the drop rate went from 16 MAX to 25 + a run at least?

Something obviously got changed. Luck is when you get 16 here and then u get 20 there and then u get 14. This is not luck.

You say "ultimately" like you are 100% certain. We all know that is a mere opinion.

Can't throw these opinions in the air if you don't play the game or test the drop rate yourself. When i say test i mean actually run the dungeon more than twice or 3 times or maybe even 1 day.

Ive been no life'ing FI so those drops rates are as good as it gets in terms of accuracy.

You guys can argue all you want but the tests have been done already.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    There are better things than cabal,yall should move on and enjoy life while u can instead of spending hours infront of a screen lol
    Like being a grave digger?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Don't even play but still return to forums for attention.

Daddy issues!
    lol thats most of you little fkers.

still posting here and haven't played since 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    It's simple. Just play the game. I no life FI since event started. Every single run was less than 16 ornaments. A day or 2 after this was created and people nagging the drop rate went from 16 MAX to 25 + a run at least?

Something obviously got changed. Luck is when you get 16 here and then u get 20 there and then u get 14. This is not luck.

You say "ultimately" like you are 100% certain. We all know that is a mere opinion.

Can't throw these opinions in the air if you don't play the game or test the drop rate yourself. When i say test i mean actually run the dungeon more than twice or 3 times or maybe even 1 day.

Ive been no life'ing FI so those drops rates are as good as it gets in terms of accuracy.

You guys can argue all you want but the tests have been done already.
    if you've tested it for yourself then that's great, but I don't think one or few people spamming FI nonstop is conclusive data for the drop rates changing. there are still some who have said even the 116% didn't help towards the ornament drop rate here, which further supports what tonberry said about the vending machine analogy. you do you tho, if you think this thread made a difference in the drop rates then it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Like being a grave digger?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast