Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: i think we all agree that this event is AMAZING, right?

Whatever you say fruit cake. Lmao

You can try and pick apart what I say all you want. You made me actually lol.

And damn bachelor's and certification. Lucky you. I'm still on my post doctoral fellowship in psychiatry but I will be done on February
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    And damn bachelor's and certification. Lucky you. I'm still on my post doctoral fellowship in psychiatry but I will be done on February
    *claps* LoL that's nice

Man, you guys are directing the blame onto the wrong crowd. First off the GMs, here at NA, just do what HQ tells them, they just have a job like anyone else. Now, the ones who decide whether we get new events, or whether we get to have certain items, its up to HQ (aka KR). KR sees the drop in community here in NA, but they could gaf less about this server. So they tell our GMs to keep prices a certain way, for example KR has like 10x our population is its 10x cheaper over there to buy . Not to mention the game sells itself over there, if you want you can go ask any of your friends irl who have a clue of MMOs, that you havent told them of the existance of cabal, and ask them what cabal is, most of them wont have a damn clue.

Stop complaining of the drops rate here, or how ty the GMs are, because these GMs cant just go into the damn code and change it, idk what their policy is but im sure they cant touch the code or else they would get fired. Think about it from an outside standpoint, idk how playing this game will benefit any of you in your outside lives, so why complain. The GMs care about their own lives lol, the USD spending essentially in a way pays their bills, i understand you put a load of hours into the game, and yes trying to be competitive vs those who just got deep wallets is hard, trust me ik, enjoy the game as much as you can.

But if you think you can make a difference buy a flight to KR and voice your opinions, doubt they would even listen, everything is just buisness you must understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    Man, you guys are directing the blame onto the wrong crowd. First off the GMs, here at NA, just do what HQ tells them, they just have a job like anyone else. Now, the ones who decide whether we get new events, or whether we get to have certain items, its up to HQ (aka KR). KR sees the drop in community here in NA, but they could gaf less about this server. So they tell our GMs to keep prices a certain way, for example KR has like 10x our population is its 10x cheaper over there to buy . Not to mention the game sells itself over there, if you want you can go ask any of your friends irl who have a clue of MMOs, that you havent told them of the existance of cabal, and ask them what cabal is, most of them wont have a damn clue.

Stop complaining of the drops rate here, or how ty the GMs are, because these GMs cant just go into the damn code and change it, idk what their policy is but im sure they cant touch the code or else they would get fired. Think about it from an outside standpoint, idk how playing this game will benefit any of you in your outside lives, so why complain. The GMs care about their own lives lol, the USD spending essentially in a way pays their bills, i understand you put a load of hours into the game, and yes trying to be competitive vs those who just got deep wallets is hard, trust me ik, enjoy the game as much as you can.

But if you think you can make a difference buy a flight to KR and voice your opinions, doubt they would even listen, everything is just buisness you must understand that.
    Or.....we can blame cloud! We all know he's the CEO of EST! GMs does what he says!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post

hmm...............
    cite your sources.

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    hmm...............
    cite your sources.
    Its my opinion, im trying to explain what i think, trying to get some people to see a bigger picture that i have deducted from what i have experienced

Damn. That ignore was clutch.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Because i was eagerly awaiting
    his response? Okay rofl

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    hmm...............
    cite your sources.
    source confirmed by me, bruh.

NA GMs must come up with event ideas months ahead and wait to get it approved. NA GMs cannot set the prices on cash shops either.

their job is basically banning rule violators, provide customer support, and submitting bug reports/troubleshooting.

past former GMs have come out and expressed frustration at the lack of control over how and what they could do for the game, including one of my friend who worked for them previously (not as GM, though).

luckily even though NA population is small there are plenty of heavy spenders.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast