Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: i think we all agree that this event is AMAZING, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Downloading cabal to drop return stones on cass for this comment idc
    Oh, please do! Bring others as well please. The struggle in war channel is beyond real.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Ugh :O okay that's it. *bytch slaps
    Okay Hun!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Oh, please do! Bring others as well please. The struggle in war channel is beyond real.

Okay Hun!
    Uuuh it's the part you grab my wig and hit me with the purse duuuh
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    The thread itself is negative and so are most of the threads being created. The player base has been greatly reduced over the years as new games emerge but it is evident that we still have dedicated players loyal to stay this long and post in forum. Sad part is instead of posting things of what they're thankful of or what they see is nice about this game - things that keep them playing - they will complain and beat management instead, yeah beat those guys who try to figure out how to keep the activity. Do you guys realize that they are doing what they can to keep this game going so you can play?

Are you guys blind to the fact that everything you complain about here applies in the real world as well only this is just minor compared to usd milking companies out there who can really brainwash people to spend for sht. If it's so obvious that it's a failed attempt to make an event then why spend something for it like your time...or money

If you love this game that you still play it do you think bytchin about it's incompetence to guarantee customer satisfaction will help make it better? You're just driving more people away and making it worse than it already is. You're not really suppose to be playing a game you're not happy with. What's wrong with you all?
    I knew he was gonna start posting these unnecessary paragraphs. Sigh..
    image.jpg

GED is not enough. You need college degree Cass. Seriously I can sniff it out from your posts

oh sweety I already have mine no need for me to speak formally to you. You're not qualified for that.
    But I have my hs diploma, bachellors, and my certifications. Plus my own condo (almost paid off) car.

What do you have? Your degree or ged... Parents guest room or basement (and you are the one who told me about the basement then daddy sends you to the library because you have to get out of the house) ... Whatever education you've received isn't really working Is it? Still in the same place.

Sweety don't come at this Queen just because you have insecurities. That's a job for your therapist. Meanwhile continue to bow.

OH. I find that hard to believe with all the Soorite stunt and the fact that you were busted. You should have grown up by now but no you have not. Still holding grudges because of silly things. You said you did performing for a living w/e the fk that is it kinda makes sense.

Once again you bring up a irralevant person. No need for me to continue to read your post.

Mhm. I forgot you have a "show" that's what you used to tell me. I am still trying to think of what kind of show it is but I do hope it's not what I have in mind

Lmao dam your fail

Are you talking about when I go afk and say my show is on? LoL

I even use to tell you what happend in that episode bc I know you weren't allowed to watch tv.

Twist it all you want but the fact that you told me you perform in a show boggles me.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast