Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Helpdesk

Helpdesk

I wonder if there is anyway to escalate the ticket or report these stupid GMs? My account just got blocked for no reasons, they claimed it was because that I used third party program which was not true at all so I asked them for proof but they just kept saying that my tickets were duplicated. I think that it was because the fact that I stood next to one of those FS hackers and ks their drops and someone reported me. Even I myself reported those FS hackers and they didn't get banned at all but I myself got banned. Shouldn't they have a record of who killed the bosses? Even if I was using hack, why would I use it on my main account which I spent a lot of money and time on. Anyone who has run dungeons with me would know that I would not use hack but there is no way to explain to those stupid GMs, and if i have hack, why would I bother running dungeon in a party anymore. If anyone has experienced this problem or know a way to help me get back my account, that would really be appreciated

My character is zDarkForcez, I think a lot of you know me and/or run dungeon with me

Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    I wonder if there is anyway to escalate the ticket or report these stupid GMs? My account just got blocked for no reasons, they claimed it was because that I used third party program which was not true at all so I asked them for proof but they just kept saying that my tickets were duplicated. I think that it was because the fact that I stood next to one of those FS hackers and ks their drops and someone reported me. Even I myself reported those FS hackers and they didn't get banned at all but I myself got banned. Shouldn't they have a record of who killed the bosses? Even if I was using hack, why would I use it on my main account which I spent a lot of money and time on. Anyone who has run dungeons with me would know that I would not use hack but there is no way to explain to those stupid GMs, and if i have hack, why would I bother running dungeon in a party anymore. If anyone has experienced this problem or know a way to help me get back my account, that would really be appreciated

My character is zDarkForcez, I think a lot of you know me and/or run dungeon with me

Pretty sure there isn't a way to increase the speed in which GMs respond to tickets. If you can somehow personally contact the Head GM, Lorkan, then maybe you'll get a more detailed answer but good luck doing so. When you say KSing their drops, are you saying you took advantage of the free for all looting despite how it was mainly killed with hacks? Sounds silly to get banned for this specific reason but I've seen sillier reasoning(s). Good luck on your block appeal.

Shadow Titanium
    The GMs does not have a record of who kill what. What they have is whatever the proof from the reporter and a transaction of your account. And also they only investigate your account when someone report you (with good evidence). They will look at your inventory to see if anything is abnormal for example unexplained alz transaction (for alz buyer, seller, it also caught innocent people lending out money).

What you can do is ask for friends to send support ticket for you. (influenced in-game people like super, romp... would help) The more people send support ticket the better the chance your voice reaching to the right person.

They won't even read my ticket for now. Just automatically considered them as duplicated and said that their decision can't be changed. I don't think they do investigate the problem at all, they just see someone submit a picture with some characters standing next to a boss with low hp and instantly ban that character. Proof is that I have submitted several ticket regarding those FS hackers who killed all the bosses in PI, PL and the golem and told them to go check the dungeon records for proof (I didn't attach pictures because it's so obvious) and the result is those FS still running around. GMs are too lazy nowadays, they don't even bother checking what we told them to anymore or it's just simply that they don't get paid enough to do their job properly anymore.

Shadow Titanium
    GMs has been that way since the beginning of time. IDK what is going on in their company. Well if GMs does not read your ticket, they might read other player's ticket ask them for help.

we need GM read this ticket. and move out the bed u so lazy.

Well for my opinion, just wait for Lorkan to attend this thread of yours. If you caught his attention, you are lucky enough but too many players were having the same issue and lame excuses.

Hi lorkan
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Haven't seen his name popping up for a while now, not sure if he's still working as a gm here

he looking new job have high income lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast