Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Helpdesk

I don't know wtf they are working on atm but my friend submitted a video of this FS hacker lastweek and he's still running around killing all the bosses rn. I myself also submitted a ticket reporting another hacker but I am still seeing him running around. So the hackers don't get banned but a normal player does. Idk wtf I am supposed to do

message the CEO of est on fb
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Titanium
    Is the hacker FS IGN..Sept202015? lol That guy is OP. Saw him in dull sig gear killing bosses in UG in seconds. lol

Titanium
    But honestly, to have that account ban is pointless. He can create another account and hack again. What I want GMs to do is do a IP investigation. Ban all accounts that recently logged in from that IP address and make sure he gets all his accounts ban. Even his main account.

Quote Originally Posted by v1mp View Post
    But honestly, to have that account ban is pointless. He can create another account and hack again. What I want GMs to do is do a IP investigation. Ban all accounts that recently logged in from that IP address and make sure he gets all his accounts ban. Even his main account.
    You'd have to be next level stupid to hack without some form of VPN...lol

if do that i think alot pepole ll band . because vpn lol

Quote Originally Posted by Teppi View Post
    if do that i think alot pepole ll band . because vpn lol
    kind of makes you wonder how those people from vietnam are able to play on this server doesn't it...oh wait

Conspiracy! I think the GM's allow the gold botters to bot so that they can make more money! Those websites that they say "don't go to" are probably run by the GM's! Say whatttt? On another note, just wait your time and find something else to do... crying about what should happen and what didn't happen isn't going to solve your problem.

geeeks

stupid i dont say vn i sau if they do that will alot peoples band

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast