Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/27 ~ 6/6

[GM] CoCoBall

[NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/27 ~ 6/6

Hello CABAL Players,
    This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 27th of May to 6th of June. As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
    Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through Alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

5/27
    - None

5/28
    - None

5/29
    - None

5/30
    - None

5/31
    ly871***, quickslvr***, bre***, lkaihn***, kzc***, kjau***, laojke***, wiu***, hkan***, tox***, eijzx***, eixn***, owuz***, wiuzk***, usvb***, klxzn***, ksa***, xlkak***, wiu***, wiua***, hjkz***, kaishi0***, xcva***, kwqn***, kaihn***, oizx***, asdg***, owoo***, ksjd***, eouz***, kxcn***, sjkzx***, xck***, wqoi***, asd654***, wklj***, wiu***, qou***, eyuz***, woi***, fuc****, iuxn***, yxkn***, wkzx***, tuxk***, hot***, times1***, xmvcm***, iqukiz***, jkzk***, wqklzx***, weo***, woiuz***, hxcn***, klan***, jhxc***, bzx***, klan***, qoix***, wqoxi***, wykz***, vbm***, flatro***, nb***, ysh***, that***, kxkj***, hayes***, DeR***, mikasfj1***, fri***, will2***, vjiod***

6/1
    hzx***, eyiz***, wuix***, keu***, kxin***, tuxn***, tkcn***, eoiz***, wqo***, wkja***, xcv***, xzcv***, hia***, klzxk***, xcv***, ryka***, xkca***, wcxv***, tuxn***, kek***, hkz***, acv***, eoxc***, qom***, wiz***, wkz***, wqiz***, xcv***, wkh***, wiu***, klenh***, yina***, wiu***, qo***, wyi***

6/2
    jinzha***, geoffreyl***, dorkas***, tkx***, eikx***, kjekn***, ewiu***, yxcv***, iyw***, plpl***, rbul***, urg***, hx***

6/3
    evers64***, mpre***, rub***, warmsum***, sab***

6/4
    kuh***, tranky***, haha13***, joos***, rooyke***, fangyi***, yongt***, hotb***, luotuo1***, kssd***, koolk***, theweeps***, asdbo***, dootoo***, timmi***, wan199***, sierra4***, hoom***, qiufs5***, roods1***, jac***, cla***, nov***, hil***, lou***, clifford***, marjori***, kkood***, notia***, gfffg***, cbaba***, xxx258x***, thewe***, cheeseymac***, masni***, tang357***, cha***, igh***, cas***, ccountin***, perspecti***, harrygav***, secretari***, yesm***, zzzdd***, kkddr***, thun19***, appos***, Mr***, hool***, goodla***, kousi***, cvbc***, vxcx***, peesga***, gunter***, lala78***, hd***, quincynel***, marianre***, closethom***, marvingr***, ccountin***, tac***, greatk***, zinns***, guang2***, cyco***, kjfhh***, bvbvb***, wbwbe***, fgfg3***, scsc2***

6/5
    teamb***, rockpo***, phoneh***, blackbloo***, almondha***, wiuh***, ekj***, klak***, eozxc***, online***, missg***

6/6
    - None

We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
    CABAL Support Team

Banned
    gj

So rather than answering the question I asked GMs to give a ruling on, the thread replys get deleted... This worries me... See you in Aion =/

yep, this is the second time they done the deleting, gm know their wrong and won't admit it, so what do they do they make a new thread and delete the old one, trying to cover up the lies and failure they made. If anyone were to remember and read what i wrote yesterday, the gm never commented back to what i had to say. Because they have nothing to say, that won't make them look like more of a joke than they already are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda-Kun View Post
    yep, this is the second time they done the deleting, gm know their wrong and won't admit it, so what do they do they make a new thread and delete the old one, trying to cover up the lies and failure they made. If anyone were to remember and read what i wrote yesterday, the gm never commented back to what i had to say. Because they have nothing to say, that won't make them look like more of a joke than they already are.
    Type it here, i'll reply to the belligerent garbage you call justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-Kun View Post
    You obviously didn't read the TOS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You obviously didn't read the TOS.
    /=