Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Help class choice.

Help class choice.

Hello there,

me and a friend finally decided to return to Cabal and give it another chance. We want to start from scratch to relive the feeling of getting everything instead of using our old chars, which would mean we would run dungeons the whole day only.

Short and simple question: What is currently the best option to play as a duo for dungeons later on? Is it still something like Wizard + Blader? Or did the meta change with the introduction of Gladiators? We haven't played since that exact patch and I believe a lot changed until now.

Thanks in advance and kind regards

PowlFruit

Anything with wizard in the combo usually works, my favorite is WI(Wizard) + BL(Blader). But I also liked WI + FB(Force Blader), such a valid combo since SP + FB debuffs result in high damage output vs. Bosses.

Shadow Titanium
    Ok so currently, your best option to farm alz (as a farmer) is to run sod, ic1 solo until you can run EA solo. So unless you want to run dungeon with friend for fun, I would not suggest any type of party for dungeon.

BTW there is something call superior blessing bead now which guarantee you get like 3 SP at the end of dungeon (i almost all the time get 4 or more sp when i use it). So you don't have to have WI anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Ok so currently, your best option to farm alz (as a farmer) is to run sod, ic1 solo until you can run EA solo. So unless you want to run dungeon with friend for fun, I would not suggest any type of party for dungeon.

BTW there is something call superior blessing bead now which guarantee you get like 3 SP at the end of dungeon (i almost all the time get 4 or more sp when i use it). So you don't have to have WI anymore.
    WI is needed. Dungeons don't guarantee you SP back at the end, all RNG based. You could get either get something or nothing. Taking a WI is nice as it provides good damage output, and provides supportive buffs (SP, Hardness, Force Increase...). Also who wouldn't want a blinking cute WI with them? =]

Screw farming play the ah like it's your stock market

JUST KIDDING BECAUSE NOTHING SELLS BECAUSE VIETS AND HISPANICS ARE JEWS
    Last edited by doomer123; 01-11-2016 at 06:54 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    just buy something for 700m and resell it for 1.5bil and you rule

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Screw farming play the ah like it's your stock market

JUST KIDDING BECAUSE NOTHING SELLS BECAUSE VIETS AND HISPANICS ARE JEWS
    Nah you just end up getting undercut like a mother trucker within 5 minutes of you posting a sale.