Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Voucher Price

Shadow Titanium

Voucher Price

Ok so what is wrong with it?? It has never been this high even when there is some crazy event going on. Don' tell me that is because of the server merge because it was 180 mil and steady after the merge, it only went up recently. Is it because of Blade and Soul? Or this game is coming to an end? Discuss

easy, people are now buying alz instead of doing vouchers/hangers/other cs items of the like --> alz cause lets be real the gms don't really care. or as you said, more people are quitting so less whales. iirc, voucher prices have been steady ever since merge. the latest influx in prices was when presents were in cs but buying ornaments were cheaper so

Oh this is good news then
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    alz buyer and seller have been there for age. GMs does care about it since it destroy the game and make less people buy voucher. (unless GMs want to close this game). I think it gonna go up more until people stop using prem and stuff so I guess 400ish

^
    ^
    Then if you are already aware of this no reason to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    alz buyer and seller have been there for age. GMs does care about it since it destroy the game and make less people buy voucher. (unless GMs want to close this game). I think it gonna go up more until people stop using prem and stuff so I guess 400ish
    silly goose, if gms cared, a good amount of the population would go bye bye. there's a different between buying from alz site and buying from other sources

Shadow Titanium
    They care about it but they cant do anything about it so ya There are way that alz seller go undetected.

$30/b is cheaper than buying vouchers
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Trainee
    Make the voucher price 400m each .. Pretty sure no one will buy alz .. Hahaha

Ya it's true. My cousin who happened to be one of the GM's in cabalPH told me about these things. At least our GM's don't sell GM generated gears to the public thru black market.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast