Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Voucher Price

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    $30/b is cheaper than buying vouchers
    wow, the alz depreciated a lot, huh? when i quit i was selling $40-45/bil for about 350 bil

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    wow, the alz depreciated a lot, huh? when i quit i was selling $40-45/bil for about 350 bil
    well more people are quitting and selling their alz
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    well more people are quitting and selling their alz
    that's quite unfortunate. i saw in 541's video that there was about 40 people in war and thought the game picked back up

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    that's quite unfortunate. i saw in 541's video that there was about 40 people in war and thought the game picked back up
    Cause it's not really true. In fact the game seems more active now then it has in a long time. Especially during the evening and events. Even when there isn't event there are times when I can't get into ch's 5,8,9. Ch1 is is still almost always red. Got to spam that ch just to get in. Wars are bigger than they have been since i started playing again. We still sometimes get 40-50 people per nation, mostly during weekends.

Wish vouchers went back to normal price :/. Think soon they will unless EST throws another random event within the next few days.

Shadow Titanium
    Ya more people playing cuz of the merge. But the price of voucher is high because people stop investing in cabal with real money.

Shadow Titanium
    i think u just answered the question lol. bigger population of people that dont buy vouchers increase the price of voucher. its all about supply and demand o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Cause it's not really true. In fact the game seems more active now then it has in a long time. Especially during the evening and events. Even when there isn't event there are times when I can't get into ch's 5,8,9. Ch1 is is still almost always red. Got to spam that ch just to get in. Wars are bigger than they have been since i started playing again. We still sometimes get 40-50 people per nation, mostly during weekends.

Wish vouchers went back to normal price :/. Think soon they will unless EST throws another random event within the next few days.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by itashi View Post
    i think u just answered the question lol. bigger population of people that dont buy vouchers increase the price of voucher. its all about supply and demand o.o
    Guess every person on the server buys vouchers.

Guess every person on the server buys vouchers.
    I believe he means pays cash value for vouchers and sells them to community. Supply and demand is very evident. People aren't spending cash money, but rather buying the vouchers for alz to achieve the same end as someone using cash to buy from item shop. That being said, the few people that are buying vouchers to sell to the community are able to sell for a higher alz value. Weird economics for cash to be equated to virtual cash, but economics non-the-less. Guess the same can be said about the value of the dollar against the value of the euro.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    I believe he means pays cash value for vouchers and sells them to community. Supply and demand is very evident. People aren't spending cash money, but rather buying the vouchers for alz to achieve the same end as someone using cash to buy from item shop. That being said, the few people that are buying vouchers to sell to the community are able to sell for a higher alz value. Weird economics for cash to be equated to virtual cash, but economics non-the-less. Guess the same can be said about the value of the dollar against the value of the euro.
    Yup.

What im saying is I don't think the value of vouchers is most accurate measure to determine if the game is becoming more active or less active.
    There are a few people I know that buys them from AH only to resell. That's possibly one of the main reasons why vouchers have gone through the roof. Last event might be another culprit. People were forced to buy presents because the drop rate of ornaments was that poor.
    Last edited by MhyCheese; 01-28-2016 at 05:29 PM.

Yup.

What im saying is I don't think the value of vouchers is most accurate measure to determine if the game is becoming more active or less active.
    There are a few people I know that buys them from AH only to resell. That's possibly one of the main reasons why vouchers have gone through the roof. Last event might be another culprit. People were forced to buy presents because the drop rate of ornaments was that poor.
    true. however, nor are several channels being full 'most' of the times. what if gms ninja lowered the channel limits? oooooor what if the channels are instead filled with more bots? though i guess you saying war becomes bigger than usual sometimes is a good indicator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast