Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buy alz 20$ 1b need over 20bil

Shadow Titanium

buy alz 20$ 1b need over 20bil

Yep if u selling hit me up

epitome of what this game has turned into.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post

epitome of what this game has turned into.
    ^^

Thats why I'm quiting. Game is a joke now. On top of that everyone just spams wind pots. Where's the fun in that? It's practically hacks. When you mix wind pots with mega-geared players lol.... I'll pass. Dealing with geared players, fine, whatever. Dealing with geared players on what is basically a speed hack... No ty, i'll pass.

Wind pots should have been on a 3 day expiration date. Or maybe i'll just jump to a lower tier for a while ;D hm....

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    ^^

Thats why I'm quiting. Game is a joke now. On top of that everyone just spams wind pots. Where's the fun in that? It's practically hacks. When you mix wind pots with mega-geared players lol.... I'll pass. Dealing with geared players, fine, whatever. Dealing with geared players on what is basically a speed hack... No ty, i'll pass.

Wind pots should have been on a 3 day expiration date. Or maybe i'll just jump to a lower tier for a while ;D hm....
    didn't sound like a respond that would come from you, considering it's from the same person that implied I was a hater for calling someone else out on constantly using wind pots *shrug*

anyway, screw that 3day expiration, either they shouldn't have been implemented into the game, or they shouldn't be allowed to use in nation war like vitality pots
    Last edited by ToasterStrudel; 02-04-2016 at 05:59 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    didn't sound like a respond that would come from you, considering it's from the same person that implied I was a hater for calling someone else out on constantly using wind pots *shrug*

anyway, screw that 3day expiration, either they shouldn't have been implemented into the game, or they shouldn't be allowed to use in nation war like vitality pots
    It wasn't because of that lol. It's because you guys gain some satisfaction from dismantling every flaw or at least it appears that way.

Drop rate for wind pots were so high. I was looting about 50-100 of them every day, who knows how many other people have still lol. Probably 100's. Not sticking around to find out, CHAO! t'.'t

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    It wasn't because of that lol. It's because you guys gain some satisfaction from dismantling every flaw or at least it appears that way.

Drop rate for wind pots were so high. I was looting about 50-100 of them every day, who knows how many other people have still lol. Probably 100's. Not sticking around to find out, CHAO! t'.'t
    no satisfaction, i just call it as I see it, blunt. maybe i went a little overboard so sorry if it seemed that way.

drop rates were pretty high from that event, but, i imagine people will burn through them so fast lol.

(love the derail btw)

only if u live in cali m8 lol

dam, i have been gone for a while and back then selling alz was illegal.

lol, "illegal"
    anyways, by the looks it, i'm pretty sure buying alz from other players was never bannable. buying from bots/alz websites, on the other hand, is pretty obvious to detect eg bot name, low lvl, etc.

I got 5b left hmu
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast