Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: New server "Atlas"

New server "Atlas"

nice. they did another server... again.
    this is gonna be the same as the other servers? (everyone transfering their OP endgame items/characters to the new server. And a server fusion after some years)

so, the question is... will the new server have character/item transfer system? or amp/Critical rate scrolls on events? (please... the actual pvp in war is ridiculous with those guys hiting 30-40k to players. dont repeat this again)

please. give us some info before we try to start from 0 in other server that at the end, will be the same as the others in the past.

Shadow Titanium
    new server is a waste. and whoever took my name on that server is a *bad word*. lol

Shadow Titanium
    Honestly, wouldn't mind starting from scratch if it means some sort of balance. Who knows how long that'll last though.

implaying with steam no loggin.. please help me Cabal(160218-1457-Ver447-0000).jpg

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sustal View Post
    implaying with steam no loggin.. please help me Cabal(160218-1457-Ver447-0000).jpg

Maybe try fixing files or reinstall completely since cabal isn't a big file it's not that big of an ache.

Cabal also clashes with a ton of programs so make sure there aren't other programs running. The anti-hack is a mess.

Shadow Titanium
    People who are using steam to start the game have problem to connect. You might want to downlaod the game for the official web site until they fix it

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Honestly, wouldn't mind starting from scratch if it means some sort of balance. Who knows how long that'll last though.
    Thats one reason im playing on atlas. But I'm still not happy that there is already an abundance of botters and some hackers. Also i agree with OP. I highly suspect that the server will fail and it will be merged.

Wait wut

It's meant for a "fresh start" but pvp is still going to be a bore because there's already all kinds of extremely geared players who have transferred servers.