Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlas: less than a week and the dream is done??

Post Atlas: less than a week and the dream is done??

I am sorry if i might make some one angry because someone else opened up one of this already ( haven't seen it ) but this is worth mentioning.

i thought he had a clean slate.

Trainee
    Tankandspank items lol

Honestly, i agree with you. its kind of unfair that there is a way for people to get geared up based on what they did in titan. Im pretty sure this was done by wormhole generator, but i could be wrong.

Shadow Titanium
    kinda that they called it a new beginning wjen you can wormhole your gear over there lol... but you know, tankandspank in war and all he does is dance all day after he swipped the credit card...

Shadow Titanium
    http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/No...2808?pageNum=1

bahaha!! we win!!

TY staff i get to play more cabal.

i was laughing pretty hard too when I saw the post from the GM's. justice has been done

the real question would be if they'll add it again on the future. and if atlas will have events with amp and cr scrolls that eventually gonna put the server in the same situation that titan.

it would be really cool if they remove amp scrolls and sehh from future events on this new server. and also dont allow any way to transfer items /characters from titan to atlas

Quote Originally Posted by xdex01 View Post
    the real question would be if they'll add it again on the future. and if atlas will have events with amp and cr scrolls that eventually gonna put the server in the same situation that titan.

it would be really cool if they remove amp scrolls and sehh from future events on this new server. and also dont allow any way to transfer items /characters from titan to atlas
    well in the statement that the GMs provided regarding wormhole, they said that they want atlas to develop their own economic before allowing item transfer, so they will be wormhole in the future i guess with jacked up prices , thats why the GM are asking to report any remaining wormholes i guess. I just wish that titan would not have any influence front the get-go on atlas, but it does because you can just buy voucher from titan and use it to buy alz in atlas. and some new players cant not even buy alz front item shop. because they dont have any char lvl 100 in titan, but i have not hear about it anymore so i assumed they fixed it.

Shadow Titanium
    if they use titan voucher to buy atlas alz potion, i think it's still legit.
    the voucher price in titan will skyrocket

Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    if they use titan voucher to buy atlas alz potion, i think it's still legit.
    the voucher price in titan will skyrocket
    I agree with you there. I think GM's handled this nicely.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast