Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Atlas: less than a week and the dream is done??

Hey everyone. The dream is still alive. Those items in the video have been sent back to Titan.

Shadow Titanium
    Well they might have been sent in Titan but you guys, kinda rushed the job and did it wrong... 3 slot rw3 tradable, add extended slot to gear that wasnt extended... removing slot into costume with scroll that are comming form altas. and not giving the scroll back.... Kinda desappointed

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by elcave View Post
    well they might have been sent in titan but you guys, kinda rushed the job and did it wrong... 3 slot rw3 tradable, add extended slot to gear that wasnt extended... Removing slot into costume with scroll that are comming form altas. And not giving the scroll back.... Kinda desappointed
    prove yourself sir.....

Shadow Titanium
    Well they just fixed my rw3 3 not extend to a normal rw3 slot but they made my orher rw3 dessapear at the same time.. Good job !

If you are experiencing any issues with the item restoration, please submit a ticket: https://estgames.com/CABAL/en/Support/NewTicket

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lluvia View Post
    If you are experiencing any issues with the item restoration, please submit a ticket: https://estgames.com/CABAL/en/Support/NewTicket
    that what i did... i sent you a ticket about a rw3 that was 3 slot not extended. you guys fixed the slot to a normal rw3 slot extended but you removed my extreme 1. In the same ticket i mentionned a costume that i transfer form titan to altas when it was clean slot. i added 2 slot of penetration in the costume in atlas, with scroll comming form atlas. you reversed the transfer to give me a 3 slot clean costume. i didnt received any penetration scroll nor a costume capsule with my slot.
    Gm didnt do anything about it so i sent a other ticket. the answer :Greetings,

Please refer to
    http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/Content/2808
    for the details regarding wormhole issue.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Staff

and
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us using ESTsoft Game's Customer Support.

We appreciate you for taking your time for submitting to us your concern.

We have reviewed your tickets and we see that the issue you are inquiring has already been addressed to you on your previous ticket, please review your previous ticket for more information regarding this matter.

Thank you for your cooperation and have a great day ahead!

If you have any other concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

But u may still transfer bringing with u all your gears from one server to another with the server transfer service from the cash shop? I haven't looked at the cash shop for a very long time so pardon if that has been disabled a long time ago since we had gone one server. But now that we have 2, isn't this relevant again?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    But u may still transfer bringing with u all your gears from one server to another with the server transfer service from the cash shop? I haven't looked at the cash shop for a very long time so pardon if that has been disabled a long time ago since we had gone one server. But now that we have 2, isn't this relevant again?
    nop, GM wont allow any kind of transfer until atlas get on his feet, meaning there wont be any kind of transfer for a loooooooooong.......... time

Quote Originally Posted by disturved View Post
    nop, GM wont allow any kind of transfer until atlas get on his feet, meaning there wont be any kind of transfer for a loooooooooong.......... time
    prolly about 6 months.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Woah what? If there's a new server it should never be opened to titan man peoples gears there are ridiculous.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast