Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Atlas: less than a week and the dream is done??

  1. #21
    Oh a new server? cool. In my opinion you GM's have to reconsider allowing server transfer in the future. Also limit the event rewards to costumes, cosmetics or temporary titles... and not gears and upgrade materials.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

  2. #22
    RedOsmium Lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,057
    Should open to cabal korea too while we're at it

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Woah what? If there's a new server it should never be opened to titan man peoples gears there are ridiculous.
    It would actually help the market and add items that have low drop rates into that server... So all in all, it would help the global economy of Atlas. Too bad people like you don't realize that.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    It would actually help the market and add items that have low drop rates into that server... So all in all, it would help the global economy of Atlas. Too bad people like you don't realize that.
    It needs to build its own economy or shut the server down. There's no point in having a 'fresh' server if anyone can just brings their op characters over.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scrub View Post
    It needs to build its own economy or shut the server down. There's no point in having a 'fresh' server if anyone can just brings their op characters over.
    OP gear does not equal OP chars.... and not to mention, once you hit level 150, you get decent +15 gears to supplement...

  6. #26
    Shadow Titanium ToasterStrudel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    OP gear does not equal OP chars.... and not to mention, once you hit level 150, you get decent +15 gears to supplement...
    would you like to expand on that? if not, tell me how I can beat Super in my fa craftman forcium gears in a pvp

  7. #27
    looooooooooooooooool
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    would you like to expand on that? if not, tell me how I can beat Super in my fa craftman forcium gears in a pvp
    Expansion, you still have to level up in Atlas... you aren't just given a level 200 godlike character. And even so, if you have the better skill lineup and combo abilities, you can beat people with better gear sets... No offense to you, but Super has been playing a long long time... and by that I mean Open Beta OGP days... He knows the ins and outs of the pvp system and his gear compliments his abilities. Now everyone can cry and say it's not fair... might as well vote for Sanders with that attitude. Life isn't fair, why would it be fair in a video game..?

    And you can say I'm in Sei and don't know what i'm talking about, inspect my gears anytime you want. I'm the worst geared player in Seireitei, that I can assure you. Yet I still find a way to make do with what I have. There will always be that one person that out performs you in anything you do, that my friend is the way of the world. Either accept it and embrace it as a challenge to compete, or cry and complain. Half the people I saw complaining about this were guilty of transferring gears too.
    Last edited by Addiction; 03-04-2016 at 03:45 PM.

  9. #29
    Shadow Titanium ToasterStrudel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    467
    since you insist that op gears does not mean op characters why do you think this thread was created in the first place and the fact that wormholes were removed and titan gear was returned lol

  10. #30
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    289
    i think he means OP char must have good rune, high HN, any character related things that you can not equips to another character

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •