Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: would you call this botting?

Titanium

would you call this botting?

yes. though i don't see why these types of videos need to be made public or the fact that you need to give people "warnings." yes it's a dbag move but i'm pretty sure botting your way up to 200 is the same

Titanium
    well, I did warn him the first time. this video is the 2nd time i caught him. it was like 2 days apart

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this just gives them time to sell off their characters or transfer them to other accounts point is
    yes, they're botting/macroing, send in a detailed help desk ticket as best as you can describe...not sure the chances of them getting banned since you can find these people of people in like every other channel since last year lol

Titanium
    yes, i submitted this like 4 weeks ago and it took GM 3 weeks to reply. all they say is they will investigate >.>

Obviously you cut the scenes we used megaphones to shout when you were there acting like a noob and starting a video. show the uncut feed and lets see whose lying. prove us that we use bot LolZ not just by editing the video and look us like bots. we were chatting to you back then wheres the video of that?? LolZ. noobness overload

aint mean that were farming on Arcane that means we use bot thats why they made a map for farming. go farm there too noobie

Titanium
    editing? look how boring it is.. i dont need to lie or make up stuff because i have nothing against you nor anyone in game. i reported you its because it is the 2nd time i caught both of you. i did warned u about sweeetpain bot few days before that.

that video was 2 months ago.. long time ago now post it? for what? hahaha! you felt bad we killed you nad now youre trying to post a video like this to make us ban? edit the video? if you jealous go farm too.

Titanium
    lmao! jealous of what? all i do is afk on cabal lol.. sound like u mad cuz i post this on forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast