Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Okay, when can we expect vouchers to go back down or at least stop increasing?

Okay, when can we expect vouchers to go back down or at least stop increasing?

This is getting ridiculous! As we speak they're in ah for 330m! That's insane! Back in the day that would get you 3 vouchers!
    Vouchers are a crucial part to this game. You need them for practically everything. I need to buy an FB but don't want to pay 1.2b for the mere transfer alone! Then I would have to buy at least 5 unseal stones. In total I'd be spending around 3b. That's crazy!

Welcome to an open trade market. You want the goods they are selling, they want to raise the price to get more bang for their buck. Cabal can't do anything about what players decide to sell vouchers for. If you don't like the prices, then spend some USD to get it with cash ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by fernny View Post
    Vouchers are a crucial part to this game. You need them for practically everything.
    kek

you want vouchers to go down in price? stop all the people buying alz from other players with usd. pretty sure most voucher sellers back then sold them for the purpose of gaining alz...now that you can buy 1b with 20-25bucks, you gain more alz doing that as opposed to buying vouchers. more people buying alz, less people buying vouchers.
    not hating on you but maybe it's time to settle on a class rather than rerolling like every other day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    kek

you want vouchers to go down in price? stop all the people buying alz from other players with usd. pretty sure most voucher sellers back then sold them for the purpose of gaining alz...now that you can buy 1b with 20-25bucks, you gain more alz doing that as opposed to buying vouchers. more people buying alz, less people buying vouchers.
    not hating on you but maybe it's time to settle on a class rather than rerolling like every other day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Meh. still went from 1b to 130b in about a year by "rerolling every other day"
    Not 1 penny spent boy.

Shadow Titanium
    Have you ever thought that it is the people like you that is making the voucher price ridiculous? And why would someone making that much alz care about 3b

Shadow Titanium
    Seriously i see you re-rolling every other week.. Da hell are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Seriously i see you re-rolling every other week.. Da hell are you doing?
    being a merchant while still wanting to play the game? idk what the point of that is but if he gets a kick out of it that's all that matters. or, if youve ever tried making a deal with him, he'll low ball you worse than viets so he's probably using rerolling to gain profit

i giggled when he told us how much alz he made when no one asked for that information and at the same time hes complaining about voucher prices when he has 100b+ to his name, almost made it seem like he was trying to show off