Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Style change kit.

Hybrid View

Battle Style change kit.

Did est just completely forget to add this into the game? It's not in the cash shop or at any merchants.

Funny how a US based gaming company gives to Korea before the US and yet when they do finally give it to the US they can never get it right the first time.
    A lot of folks are still waiting for them to fix the xigncode error in windows 7thur 10.
    At least when OGP made an update they had their ducks in a row ,
    I think they left out a few other things too cause it was just to hard for them to do

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by memnoch View Post
    Funny how a US based gaming company gives to Korea before the US and yet when they do finally give it to the US they can never get it right the first time.
    A lot of folks are still waiting for them to fix the xigncode error in windows 7thur 10.
    At least when OGP made an update they had their ducks in a row ,
    I think they left out a few other things too cause it was just to hard for them to do
    I don't think this is a US based game.....the game is from Korea I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by v1mp View Post
    I don't think this is a US based game.....the game is from Korea I believe.
    OGP was based in California , But EST is Korean Based , Still if they can get it right in Korea they should be able to get it right here one would think.
    And yes fix the Xigncode errors
    Last edited by memnoch; 05-18-2016 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by memnoch View Post
    OGP was based in California , But EST is Korean Based , Still if they can get it right in Korea they should be able to get it right here one would think.
    And yes fix the Xigncode errors
    EST is the original publisher of the game and is Korean. Back in the days, they didn't have a presence in all markets so the U.S. was contracted to OGP.
    [IMG]C:\Users\opongmainpcx\Pictures\whor.jpeg[/IMG]

before adding anything else. FIX the godam xign code error that makes us dc every 20mins first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Titanium
    annoying how they messed up on adding class change kit. but nothing we can do about it but wait until they get it right. have hope caballers!

Hello everyone! We are working with some limitations that come with the item. It will be available soon. We haven't forgotten about it. Please check our website from time to time for more news!

[GM] Lluvia

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lluvia View Post
    Hello everyone! We are working with some limitations that come with the item. It will be available soon. We haven't forgotten about it. Please check our website from time to time for more news!

[GM] Lluvia
    I don't even mind if we have to buy all the skill books, just make it available soon xD

Quote Originally Posted by Keng View Post
    I don't even mind if we have to buy all the skill books, just make it available soon xD
    Lol don't say that it would be cool if the gear changed to match the class

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast