Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event Management.

Event Management.

Each year when this event comes to cabal it is the worst time to be here. It brings out the worst in people, I'm talking about the people who come by and steal drops from the person who actually did the killing. This is not how an event should be held, EST has scratched the surface of what a great event can be but they are so blinded by all of the money you all keep giving them to care enough about helping all the players. An event like this can be great! If only it wasn't a mad dash to get items or a free for all on drops from the bosses.

This all could and should have been avoided, this company whose game we play should want to host events that benefit everyone and not just the lucky few who manage to outdo a macro'd space bar. As we see in many online games now days there is the possibility of individual loot from each boss that only you can pick up. I can't see how EST hasn't grasped this concept that its OK to let people have a fair chance at being great at this game, that it is OK to give back to the community who play this game so laboriously.

This event is just another example among the many that prove that this game isn't worth supporting any further it isn't worth all the hassle for so much of a little reward for playing if any at all. EST I know you have people who work for you and who play video games as well, but yet you allow such negativity to thrive in this community. You allow bots whom im sure actually belong to you to farm quest alz just to keep item prices high, you allow people to sell their alz for real currency yet ban people who buy it from a 3rd party website. You allowed too much chaos to breed and now you have no control over your own game, this is why you always give us the worst events.

You allowed cash shoppers to reign supreme while the rest of us barely get by with risking everything we have almost daily just to get that one item we all need. Since this games inception it has been rife with competitiveness but what I'm seeing now isn't competitive its just everyone scrambling about and flailing just trying to get better.

EST you grew complacent with your money you were making from this game you failed to actually update the game. It has been 8 years and there are still the same crappy options for character customization and the rest of the options behind a pay wall. 8 years have went by and you still have not updated the game graphically, so what did you do? you released cabal II which is just a far cry from what people were actually wanting from you all. cabal II didn't fix anything instead it made players flee away from your company. You can barely manage 1 game properly and you thought it was a good idea to release another game so your staff is spread even more thinly than it was before and as a result both games have suffered.

EST I hope at least 1 person from your company reads this and thinks the same way I do so that maybe change can happen and this game can see a boom in players once again who are here to actually play and have fun.

Greetings, BabyCelestia

Thank you for contacting ESTsoft's Customer Support and for bringing up this issue to our attention.

We appreciate your time and effort for submitting to us your concern.

Thank you for the suggestion you’ve provided. We may consider implementing this great idea in the future. We strongly recommend our players to submit any suggestion that may assist in making CABAL Online better.

We truly appreciate your continued support.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this issue may have caused. If you have any other concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

Good luck with your adventures in Nevareth!

lol that is exactly how EST "helps" it's players. Maybe if they treated us like people instead of walking wallets, everyone would be happy

just to sum up how good EST is at management as well as problem solving. My friend's account got hacked/scammed and the character was transferred away, changed the character name. We got a picture of that hacker/scammer admitting that he stole it in whisper chat. They could not resolve the issue 'cause their rules/term of service said so. Even when we have proof, they couldn't do anything about it. They are not very flexible in term of problem solving

Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    just to sum up how good EST is at management as well as problem solving. My friend's account got hacked/scammed and the character was transferred away, changed the character name. We got a picture of that hacker/scammer admitting that he stole it in whisper chat. They could not resolve the issue 'cause their rules/term of service said so. Even when we have proof, they couldn't do anything about it. They are not very flexible in term of problem solving
    est isn't flexible when it comes to fixing stupidity lolz
    not that im saying scammers shouldnt get punished too, just the fact that many scams are easily prevented. you didn't provide context for your friend being "hacked/scammed" but i mean, come on it's 2016...go batsht crazy on your password with special symbols...use the max numbers you can for your sublock...USE A MIDDLEMAN...DON'T SHARE ACCOUNTS...and as much as this pains me to say because it's dumb af DON'T LET BUYERS ON YOUR ACCOUNT TO "SEE" WHAT'S ON YOUR CHARACTER. be smarter
    Last edited by ToasterStrudel; 04-24-2016 at 06:23 AM.

Titanium
    la verdad que es patético el evento solo se benefician unos 10 ppl como mucho que solo ellos agarran todo los item la verdad que una vergüenza en lo posible ya mismo deberían de quitar este evento darle un fin si no vean lo por ustedes mismo la cantidad de item que tienen varias personas del evento y eh estado en mas de 60 boss y ni un tan solo item eh podido agarrar asi habra 5 pppl o 50ppl siempre los mismo terminan agarrando todos los item

Drive Fast! Take Chances!!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    hahahaha that's cuz you dumb. GM dont help stupidity

Better than sliced bread.

Just amazes me how you guys are still playing this pathetic p2w game after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftySlayer View Post
    Just amazes me how you guys are still playing this pathetic p2w game after all these years.
    And yet here you are, on the forum of this game you seem to despise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast