Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Is this server is ok or gone

Is this server is ok or gone

is this server is alright why i can't log in, May 25 until 27 2016 i try to log in my account in game can't log in. i hope there's a chatbox in this furom to talk with GM or other people we dont know what happen of this server. no one can reply us.

making 4 repetitive forum posts doesn't help...i think the problem to your issue is obvious, what country are you from?

i'm from philippines, why is there's a problem of my country about this game?

you have your own version here: http://cabal.e-games.com.ph/main.php/
    i don't think you can connect to this version from the phillipines which is obviously shown by your login issues.

Sir ToasterStrudel or anyone online can help me.. what can i do to play this cabal i'm from Philippines, cause i try to log in my account i game can't log in but in website i can log in, i got login problem issues i want really really play this cabal please help me what can i do..

what part of 'you have to play in your own version of cabal' do you not understand? being able to connect to the main website or the forum is completely different from being able to connect to the actual game servers. there is no way for you to be able to play this specific version unless you maybe use a proxy but i'm not an expert on that so i can't tell you much and i'm pretty sure using proxy is against the terms of service anyways since your country is IP blocked from this version for a reason.

What about this i get some file of the Cabal PH then i transfer in this cabal, but i dont know what kind of files i get to transfer in this cabal. you know that kind of idea what do u think..

that's not how it works lol.......bottom line you cannot play this specific version normally. if you want to play cabal, you have to play cabal PH. good luck have fun.