Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Class Change KIT

Class Change KIT

so its been how long now????? since it was SUPPOSED to be released in Cabal NA???
    Gm after gm after gm has been saying "its coming soon", but no clarity on WHEN it will be out. every other server has it out with no problem, and we're the only server who's still waiting cause GMs cant decide what is given with the change kit.

smfh this is annoying; BRING IT OUT ALREADYYYYYYY

Shadow Titanium
    true

are GM too incompetent that they cannot even give an answer???

does NA even have any non bot GM left?? u guys failure to provide is why this server is the most fail cabal server

Osmium
    What about buddy points or whatever it's called...been forever too

Shadow Titanium
    Why are we surprised here? Everyone knows Cabal has by far the worst customer service. Even to the people who have invested hundreds.

You remember that game in middle/high school where you play hard to get with girls and for some fkiing reason it works? Thats the same technique cabal GM use on the the customers lol! Reverse physiology I think is what its called?

They don't give a shet and somehow people are ed in by the magnetic pull of " i dont give a fk about you ".
    You know, they probably don't care anymore and are purposely trying to kill the game. If that isn't the case then at least it feels that way.

Every complaint, suggestion, advice that i have made in the past 2 years has gone unaddressed and in fact get the complete opposite treatment.

It is what it is. Nothing new, nothing will change. They either don't have the manpower(technically) to address the issues or they don't care or maybe both.

Don't deplete energy raging about something that will ultimately never change. It's not worth it. Play the game if it's still fun and if not then just don't play at all.

Honestly, they don't deserve our support idk why I still play this game. It's not really fun anymore, it's more of a habbit at this point.
    Last edited by MhyCheese; 10-15-2016 at 05:20 PM.

i have been away from game for over a year; I decide to come back cuz I saw they have class change now, and still no release, this is retarded to the max