Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal won't download !!!

Cabal won't download !!!

How are my firends suppose to play if Cabal won't even download

Install successfully on my desktop, tried 2 dfferent laptops, and it won't even finish downloading it. It stalls at like 40%. What gives ?

ps: and yes incase anyone tries to get smart, theres nothing wrong with the laptops nor the connections, as they both successfully downloaded and installed other games after I tried cabal.

Banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quoisky View Post
    How are my firends suppose to play if Cabal won't even download

Install successfully on my desktop, tried 2 dfferent laptops, and it won't even finish downloading it. It stalls at like 40%. What gives ?

ps: and yes incase anyone tries to get smart, theres nothing wrong with the laptops nor the connections, as they both successfully downloaded and installed other games after I tried cabal.
    uninstall...re-download....re-install in safe mode

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    uninstall...re-download....re-install in safe mode

I get a kick outa these clowns that think they absolutely know "the pc is the issue"... my post clearly stats other games dowloaded/installed perfectly.(Read before you reply for gawd sakes).

Anyhoo, quick solution for anyone having this problem : if you were smart enough to "save the downloaded file" that is, simply copy it to a usbdrive and repaste to new pc/system. Worked fine for me.

Banned
    I get a kick outa these clowns that think they absolutely know "the pc is the issue"... my post clearly stats other games dowloaded/installed perfectly.(Read before you reply for gawd sakes).

Anyhoo, quick solution for anyone having this problem : if you were smart enough to "save the downloaded file" that is, simply copy it to a usbdrive and repaste to new pc/system. Worked fine for me.
    cool story bro. rage moar?

I don't think he has all day like you do. Rage some moar!