Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From 2010, returning and have a few questions

Hybrid View

Question From 2010, returning and have a few questions

Hi all,

I think this community has changed a lot after 7 years.
    I wonder if there are still people back from 2010 who still play Cabal?

Is the game still have the same difficulty?
    Is bike drop still hard to get?
    Does making Alz still hard?
    Possible for a casual player to play Cabal? (Used to be a hardcore PvP player before but now it's different)
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Shadow Titanium
    EST still gives us dungeons that 90% of the game population cant do. But the good thing is you don't need those dungeons.

Bikes are fairly cheap these days. Haven't been active but the last time i checked blue bikes were like 150-200m and rw3 were 400-500m. Pw5 are the rare bikes atm and are pretty pricey. Think those run for about 7b+ at least. To answer your question blue bikes are easy to get. RW3 ive only found 1 in the past 5 years of vicious grinding. Pw5... well... good luck.

As a casual player its very difficult to make alz.

Anyone can play cabal xD just depends what you're trying to do. Have fun? Sure, you can be a casual. Compete with the best or do some of the harder content? Probably not. Need money, luck, dedication to be good a this game.

This is the type of game gamers call, P2W.

Regardless, it is a fun game especially if you just came back to a ton of new content and features and skills.

Titanium
    There are two dungeons that are considered to be difficult. (EOD3 and EOD B3F2) but if you have a good party then they are not that bad. The dungeon that MhyCheese is Referring to would be Abandoned City, I have not even attempted the dungeon after watching higher ranking players struggle with it.

Its pretty easy to build alz these days compared to <2010, you have a lot of options. You could farm Eternal Chaos Arena for Chaos fragments, turn them in to cores and sell. Or even farm the awakened dungeons (Train, catacomb, Panic cave, Lava, Hazardous Valley) not only for item drops, but for the stones that each dungeon drops for crafting epic boosters. EST has also put out some decent events this past year (with exception of the one currently going on) that allows casual players to participate.

As long as you make friends in game, or join a guild you will have fun. a lot of guilds have really strong players that don't mind bringing the casual players along to harder dungeons.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Revz View Post
    There are two dungeons that are considered to be difficult. (EOD3 and EOD B3F2) but if you have a good party then they are not that bad. The dungeon that MhyCheese is Referring to would be Abandoned City, I have not even attempted the dungeon after watching higher ranking players struggle with it.

Its pretty easy to build alz these days compared to <2010, you have a lot of options. You could farm Eternal Chaos Arena for Chaos fragments, turn them in to cores and sell. Or even farm the awakened dungeons (Train, catacomb, Panic cave, Lava, Hazardous Valley) not only for item drops, but for the stones that each dungeon drops for crafting epic boosters. EST has also put out some decent events this past year (with exception of the one currently going on) that allows casual players to participate.

As long as you make friends in game, or join a guild you will have fun. a lot of guilds have really strong players that don't mind bringing the casual players along to harder dungeons.
    If your party can clear EOD3, I would suggest you to try Abandoned City, not to clear it, but to kill the first 10 bosses and leave. Those chests give most of the palladium items you see around here. You can earn pretty good alz if you're lucky (just leave before you meet the boss Shane, which looks like Eight-Tale Hachibi in Naruto, or you'll get f***ed really hard)
    IGN: xTPx
    Guild: Spartans

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpig1412 View Post
    If your party can clear EOD3, I would suggest you to try Abandoned City, not to clear it, but to kill the first 10 bosses and leave. Those chests give most of the palladium items you see around here. You can earn pretty good alz if you're lucky (just leave before you meet the boss Shane, which looks like Eight-Tale Hachibi in Naruto, or you'll get f***ed really hard)
    Hey hotboi TP, invite me to AC then. Impossible to go when the guild goes to AC secretly.
    -Trash

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Revz View Post
    Hey hotboi TP, invite me to AC then. Impossible to go when the guild goes to AC secretly.
    -Trash
    Yo nig, I said that but I only went to AC like 2-3 times. You have to make party urself since I'm starting semester soon. I'm not even gonna be able to do adx.
    IGN: xTPx
    Guild: Spartans

The Eternal Chaos Arena and awakened dungeons all need a specific key to enter right?
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianPat View Post
    The Eternal Chaos Arena and awakened dungeons all need a specific key to enter right?
    Yeah, they are sold only in NPC shop, monsters don't drop the keys.
    Blue bikes were 98-100m when I checked few weeks ago.
    Regular players will get a full Redosm+7 set from the 100-110 quests.

whoa GuardianPat still exists

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Whoa, valdoroth still exists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast