Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Professional crafting is dead

Professional crafting is dead

There is no reason to do professional crafting anymore.
    As an example look at an archi FB suit.
    You can buy an Archriduim Coat FB of Outrageous for 40-50m in AH.
    A craftsman Archi Coat FB (PC) 800m.
    The difference? The crafted suit has an extra 1% amp, 150HP, is not char bind and cost an extra 750m.
    Considering that it costs about 50m (at current AH prices) for the mats to attempt one archi suit craft and the high failure rate and the lack of ppl willing to pay that extra 750m you are better off just running dungeons and forget about professional crafting.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not dead, it's just slow.

CB has no resale value so the buyer is almost an NPC buying it cheap, unless he would really invest in +ing it to 15 and use an unbind stone which is rare.
    When you see Yellow gear, it's an investment. Whatever you do on it, will give you an breakeven outcome or a bit of profit in the end (not Extreme Upgrades speaking, or at least lv 1 ext.)
    Went by the name of JackieMoon, PotsAndToes and LazarusProject.

Farewell,

Shadow Titanium
    The unbind stone costs more than 1bil, so craft items are still cheaper.

Titanium
    sure there is. people are more willing to buy non-bound items for a bit more money instead of risking the 90% success rate to unbind their gear.
    I make 90% of my alz by professional craft. for example, I made 11.5b in less than an hour yesterday just by crafting. farming the similar char-bind would only fetch me about 6, which also take twice as long to sell.
    Last edited by Revz; 02-28-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Titanium
    Crafting is a huge investment. Most people see the cost associated with professional crafting then end up looking the other way. Sure, it is extremely expensive (depending on which craft you choose) but once you gather a mass amount of materials (or buy for cheap) and go on a crafting spree you can possibly double or triple your investment. the most amount of alz i've ever lost on a failed mass craft is 800-1b range and the most I have ever made is 16b.
    ---- back to the original point. Professional craft is far from dead, in my opinion. You should spread this news so I can buy more 10k craft chars for cheap and take over the market.

90% unbind is a lie. I unbind my items 4 times, failed 3

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    90% unbind is a lie. I unbind my items 4 times, failed 3
    yeah..this is cabal.. nothing is as it seems.