Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Upgrade Bundle Tokens

Upgrade Bundle Tokens

So I'm posting on here because it appears that yet again, as it usually is, the support team is pretty much useless. Last Friday I bought an upgrade bundle to try making myself a +15 token for this week. Got lucky with it, and got it to +15, happily put it away in my warehouse to wait for gloves to pop up at the npc. Unfortunately as Wednesday rolled around I realized that the event NPC doesn't recognize the account binding token from the bundle, and it won't let me trade it for the gloves I wanted to get. Now this was Wednesday morning, and I immediately sent a support ticket about it. Checked on the status later in the day to see the dreadful "Escalated" status. Now it's Friday, my token is about to expire, and my ticket is still just sitting there. I tried sending another ticket yesterday asking them to just trade my token for the gloves I want to get, to which they just responded saying that my first ticket is already in work.

Now take this as a warning, it looks like "PlayThisGame" doesn't want our money. Don't buy the upgrade bundle from cash shop since all you'll end up with is a +15 paperweight with a timer on it.

http://i.imgur.com/mPROkRR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VrzUraA.jpg

Cabal(170315-0457-Ver478-0001).jpg

Cabal(170315-0457-Ver478-0000).jpg
    Last edited by Berserk_Fury; 03-17-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Osmium
    try trading the token to another char and see if you can get the gloves on that char

Shadow Titanium
    Ye.. support team is the absolute worst.

Literally not a single time have they actually been helpful.

I have been sending tickets about bugs/hackers for years and not a single thing has ever been addressed. You post about botters/hackers with screens shots/vids and the very same botters will be there the next week. I just don't think they give a shet nor will they ever, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    try trading the token to another char and see if you can get the gloves on that char
    Tried through all my characters, over multiple days. The token has now expired (I recorded a video of it for record), still no response to my ticket.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Tried through all my characters, over multiple days. The token has now expired (I recorded a video of it for record), still no response to my ticket.
    i meant a char from another account...but i guess you have to wait for the GMs response now

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    i meant a char from another account...but i guess you have to wait for the GMs response now
    Upgrade tokens from the upgrade bundle are account binding, as can be seen in the screenshots I posted.

Last day of glove sale from the NPC, ticket still just sitting on escalated. This has got to be a joke.

Hi!

We've just seen this and will investigate immediately. We'll also take a look into your ticket if you have any additional details there.

**UPDATE: Your issue should now be resolved. If anyone else is encountering this issue, please contact our support team so we can resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience during this time!
    Last edited by [GM] Icee; 03-21-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    Your friendly neighborhood Game Master

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Icee View Post
    Hi!

We've just seen this and will investigate immediately. We'll also take a look into your ticket if you have any additional details there.

**UPDATE: Your issue should now be resolved. If anyone else is encountering this issue, please contact our support team so we can resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience during this time!
    This is what got sent to me.

http://imgur.com/a/YrDQ9

Cabal(170321-1816-Ver478-0000).jpg