Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Next update?

Next update?

I've been wondering if there's any info on when we're getting the next update that Korea has had for months. What is really confusing is that KR server got a new class and a large number of changes and additions before the OXP system. Those changes included some class rebalances, +20 upgrade system, divine upgrade system, etc. Yet for some reason we just got one of the worst parts, the OXP, and nothing else. Now we're getting spammed with these events (included the new, ruined, bingo event) instead of actually getting the updates. What is going on?

Shadow Titanium
    Good question.

Thought the new class patch would be here by now. Why would they give us this part. It's straight up awful. Who wants to grind more at this point of the game. Korea has been getting new patches every single month. They are getting more slots for pets and penetration for pets this month. Meanwhile in N/A....

We are behind by quite a bit.

I honestly expected to get most of the updates KR had November - January when we got the overlord system. Don't care for the new class, but I want things like elemental enchant effector, tradeable aft2 ring, +20 upgrades, etc. So many nice things on KR that made their players way stronger without requiring them to take a mortgage out to pay for it. Meanwhile we just keep getting cash grab events.